Saving + Jade's death

The 7th Number

When you save in MKSM do you overwrite the file?
Example...
You beat the game with Liu Kang with one save file.
When you start a new game with Kung Lao do you save over that first file?
Does it matter?

2nd Q
Jade dies...okay so how is she in MKD if SM was between MK1 and MK2?

no, you can have many saved games on one memory card. mine has 3 i believe. so if you beat it i dont see why it would overwrite any of the other ones.

she is pretending to be dead ;)

Pretty much everyone "dies" in the game, but that's because the team thought it would be lame if the bosses just said "drat, you win" when you beat them and you didn't get to dismember them in true Mortal Kombat fashion.

Vixen said:
no, you can have many saved games on one memory card. mine has 3 i believe. so if you beat it i dont see why it would overwrite any of the other ones.

she is pretending to be dead ;)

I guess my question is then, is there any reason to save each game on different files? Or can i just save everytime i beat it with a new character, and even co-op, to save it on the same file?

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Pretty much everyone "dies" in the game, but that's because the team thought it would be lame if the bosses just said "drat, you win" when you beat them and you didn't get to dismember them in true Mortal Kombat fashion.

ohh right, i remember them saying that. ehehhe

Real men play God of War, 7th! :mrgreen:

I have three profiles in MKSM's. Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Subzero. I have only completed the game with Kung Lao so far. Maybe try using more than one memory card. Some games only allow you one save per game. While others by default give you a set number. For example: God of War gives you 4 slots.

and He-Men play with err nevermind. anyway yes i agree with Chief GOW is the real game for the real man. :p

i actually download a game save for MKSM and it only took up the one slot and from what i can tell its all done on the same profile. i'll double check if you like but i do think it was all one one profile.