Resident Evil 6

well I thought we were talking about solo lol

Otherwise yes, in duo I think mining Depths is easiest.

because on Steel Beast, in duo mode. If your partner isn't as informed as you. he'll lure mobs away from you to him to a random location on the stage, and you're in your partner's mercy to keep the combo going.

dude you keep using examples of Javo that don't mutate on Steel beast.

I'm talking aboutg STEEL BEAST.

There are no insect heads, and no armored leg jumpers.

ONly shield guys/normal Javo/flying javo/Grasshopper Javo's/pinchers/Exploding Javo.

there is no insect javo or that crazy one that just swings like ther's no tomorrow.

I hate having to wait for these event results.

They come on the 13th, and then we have to wait even longer for the EX3 costume. I want my damn Ada.

What EX3 costume did you unlock, Critical?

This sucks, I wanna play RE6 so bad right now..

Predator mode is calling my name, and some onslaught would be cool right now.

I hate working on Saturdays :/

I wish Capcom would freakin' fix Survivors, It's not a bad game mode, but EVERYTHING is broken in the game.. The fact that you can spray people down with Assault rifles, Quick shots instantly knock people down, and there are power weapons that spawn makes the shit so frustrating..

It's like they just took the basic build of Mercs and Campaign then just sprinkled TDM/ Free For All over it.

Tech rolling is close to useless when trying to escape, all someone had to do is Quick shot you or even spray with an AR. There's no respawns so once you're dead, you have to struggle to eliminate a player who can out run and destroy you unless they're other players attacking the living player.

Survivors in braindead, and I don't care what anyone says. I'm sticking to Onslaught, Predator, and Mercs from now on.