Resident Evil 6

Yeah, but if there's no access to herbs, you're ****ed. Whopper just keeps running into you until you finally get up, and SMACK.

Vital and I played Survivors yesterday with his friend Premo who loves Survivors. Some dickmouth playing as Leon kept killing me and taunting at me after I was dead. So when Vital left, Premo and I beat his ass real quick, and he quit, after the intense anal rape. I used Racing Piers.

there is access to herbs on both catacombs and urban chaos. where whoppers appear...

and aid spray works the same way lol. a bit of a waste if you yourself aren't also hurt, but it's better than DEATH.

@Vital:

IF I could see where you "drop" combos, I could easily tell you what you're doing wrong.

but I'm willing to bet it's either

1.) can't find a monster in time
2.) Got grabbed at the worst tiem possible/hit at the worst time possible.
3.) got greedy for a melee kill on a mob that has a ton of HP and wasn't willing to shoot your magnum shot to keep it.

EDIT:
or I guess dying is another one lol.

If you died it's usually from
1.) Thinking you're fine on 3 bars of health
2.) Got overwhelmed

Last edited:
@Vital:

IF I could see where you "drop" combos, I could easily tell you what you're doing wrong.

but I'm willing to bet it's either

1.) can't find a monster in time
2.) Got grabbed at the worst tiem possible/hit at the worst time possible.
3.) got greedy for a melee kill on a mob that has a ton of HP and wasn't willing to shoot your magnum shot to keep it.

It's all of them :???:

and I play with Helena most of the time, and I rarely use her Hydra (except on Whoppers), I mainly use the Acid rounds for Bloodshots because If the shot connects you can get a free Coup de grace and if you're lucky enough you can have two Bloodshots side by side for a +14 secs instead of a single +7

It's all of them :???:

and I play with Helena most of the time, and I rarely use her Hydra (except on Whoppers), I mainly use the Acid rounds for Bloodshots because If the shot connects you can get a free Coup de grace and if you're lucky enough you can have two Bloodshots side by side for a +14 secs instead of a single +7

Ok,

1.) Can't find a monster in time:

That is very level dependant.

For instance: on Urban Chaos the only time I think this really happens is just before the BSAA dudes come onto the field which is usually just after fire-fighters. For whatever reason they get to you slow as shit, and some of them snipe you from a long distance causing you to chase THEM, losing more time.

Best way to make sure you keep a combo on them is when the last few fire fighters are left, kill them a little bit slower. So the BSAA guys have time to get to you. But not at the risk of dropping a combo. Then CHASE after those BSAA guys. maybe dash kick them. Because Helena can knocked them down with her Dashing attack. And then headshot them with your hydra while they are grounded. A slightly miss-placed stomp could end up making you lose your combo. and those guys have more HP than normal, somtimes I don't kill them with a single stomp. So with the FIRST BSAA guy. I go all out and make sure he dies fast.

Or you are being too explosive happy, and you're killing huge groups of mobs at a time, and since they all gotta respawn and GET to you. you can almost drop the combo.

you should use explosives when you're getting overwhelmed. But, you don't want to kill 12 guys with 1 bomb lol. you'll have to dart toward a spawn location if you kill all of them at once with 1 bomb. in hopes to kill one as they come out.

On levels like Steel Beast. you have to move where your camp is to keep the combo. I made a post earlier in this thread about where you should be, at what time. I fyou want the info I'll post again.

2.) got grabbed at the worst time:
If you're getting grabbed after a fresh kill, no problem. You should have plenty of time to keeep the combo. Just be sure to kill one quickly after recovery. and keep your health up.

3.) if you're getting grabbed after a reload- or something that takes time. Then just as you try to kill one, one grabs you. Wellt hat shouldn't happen. Anytime you make a kill, don't sit there and shoot. get some distance/ always be moving around, and spinning around your camera to keep an eye on your surroundings.

movement and camera swinging to know what's going on is the #1 way to make sure you're not grabbed.

You should practice counter- coup de graces.

for the blood shots. You get 10 seconds for each kill, you can almost build time on these guys.

It's easy to do. you just sort of run in a sideways candy cane way. That just as they leap at you your running sidways to avoid it. But space it just right so you can counter. But if you miss time it. They miss you anyways. once you get confident with the timing you can just counter them w/o that little trick.

That way you can save your acid shots for quick kills/big bosses/crowd control. the No hope difficulty zombies are more annoying than the blood shots.

3.) don't be greedy:
that simple. Think it might drop at the slightest chance? Just shoot the shit out of them with your big guns. Even if it's for 1 single zombie.

I'll play a round of Mercs on Urban Chaos now and use these tips and will post my ending score, thanks man for the help... The first one was my biggest problem though.

I also bet you lose combo cuz you focus too hard ont something like a whopper.

while fighting the whopper, you gotta occasionally stop fighting him kill a zombie then go back to him.

Acid shots are good for this if your fighting a whopper with a zombie near him. you can damage the whopper and kill a zombie at the same time.

EDIT:

in a team scenario. if you can do like a 80 combo solo. You'll still make a very decent teams partner in mercs.

Solo merc's is like 3x harder than duo.

Fugg this shit...

I took your advice and I still can't complete a round with a 150 combo :/

This is mad depressing.. Damn BSAA zombies and the stupid Whoppers keep screwing me over.

When the BSAA wave comes in, I just run to the catwalk and kill the 2 guys shooting up there and the two guys that turn to bloodshots.

Pop a bullet in their heads to make them turn, then counter.

And since Leon's so damn awesome, his melee always kills, even though it looks weaker than Helena's, which doesn't always kill.

This always happens when 48 enemies are defeated. Always. As soon as I see that number, the guys on top are getting the sauce. And while I'm taking them out, I'm giving the BSAA guys time to reach me.

I've never lost a combo on Urban Chaos due to not finding an enemy in time. I usually just get grabbed at the wrong time, and my partner can't follow up.

Vital should always pick up the remote bomb in the meat shop for an easy whopper kill.

When the BSAA wave comes in, I just run to the catwalk and kill the 2 guys shooting up there and the two guys that turn to bloodshots.

Pop a bullet in their heads to make them turn, then counter.

And since Leon's so damn awesome, his melee always kills, even though it looks weaker than Helena's, which doesn't always kill.

This always happens when 48 enemies are defeated. Always. As soon as I see that number, the guys on top are getting the sauce. And while I'm taking them out, I'm giving the BSAA guys time to reach me.

I've never lost a combo on Urban Chaos due to not finding an enemy in time. I usually just get grabbed at the wrong time, and my partner can't follow up.

Vital should always pick up the remote bomb in the meat shop for an easy whopper kill.

that's what I ment by the guys you have to "run to" because they have machine guns. Depending on where you're fighting they won't always be on top of the stairs.

I lost my first few combos cuz of that moment in Urban chaos my first few play times. So I was just pointing out the one time if he ran out of guys that was probably it.

yes remote bomb is good... but there's only 1 of them lol, and more than 1 whopper.

Fugg this shit...

I took your advice and I still can't complete a round with a 150 combo :/

This is mad depressing.. Damn BSAA zombies and the stupid Whoppers keep screwing me over.

dude it's not easy solo. I fail alot too on the way to 150 solo.

Shira is a liar if tries to tell me he easily gets 150 in solo mode.

random grabs from dogs/jumping zombies always ruin it on my runs.

It just takes practice vital, You can't expect to read all that advice, then do well your first few tries doing that strategy.

Just grab all the times. And work on killing every zombie with just counter. Ignore the combo counter.

get comfortable countering. Then work on crowd control.

when you counter a mob with a weapon or a blood shot.

the animation takes a while. And most of the mobs wait until your done being invincible from doing your melee counter attack, before they attack. Making it easy to bait them and make them whiff. or if you're rotating your camera and you see the first zombie about to attack, you counter him immediately after the last counter.

which in turn gives the mobs time to gather together around you. For grenade kills, or more counter/coup de grace kills.

I didn't get good over a couple games.

I bet you can get 150 combo duo right?

solo is ALOT harder.

In duo if you get grabbed your partner can make up for it.

The only NEGATIVE thing about having a partner. IS if you have no mobs, and your partner is getting all the attention and he's a full map size away from you. And the timer is blinking and your partner drops the ball and gets owned by a grab. you lost the combo and it's not even your fault.

in solo, all the mobs are ALWAYS coming for you and ONLY you. But this turns up the get grabbed factor by alot. which in turn makes it hard as balls.

Last edited:
If I'm playing as Helena, I'll capitalize on the explosive barrels as well. An explosion from that on a whopper puts him down, then you can do a Coup De Grace to finish him off.

Since the first whopper spawns on the catwalk, you can always take him down with that, unless you shot it earlier by mistake or something.

They're always at the top of the stairs when I play, lol :p

I always start near the time bonus next to the bus. Then I move to the catwalk at 48, and to deal with the whopper. Then I move back down, but put more attention to the center, then near the end, I move to the back.

I dunno, Maybe I need to just stick with Sherry costume 2..

Handguns in general feel weird to use because I'm so used to Jill's MP5 from RE5.

Shira, you want to play some Mercs now? and I came so close to beating Premo in Onslaught mode.. I died in the last 5 seconds because of a stupid wanna be licker (The Gayshots)

I haven't died to a bloodshot since like when the game first came out, lol.

And nah man, I got some homework to finish up for tomorrow, but I'd love to play later tonight. I don't want to procrastinate.

And stop blasting away as Sherry. Operate her AR like a single-shot, so you don't miss opportunities for melee.

I don't blast away though :|

I always aim for the arm/ shoulder area and go for her Face plant Melee.. and I get a nice view of Dat ass.

You don't even know how many times I've seen you blast away at their face, and end up just getting a critical headshot, lol you probably just don't realize it.

I don't like costume 2 Sherry more than Costume 1.

I prefer a handgun and a magnum.

But Helena and Sherry are both annoying for the fact that their front melee throws are weaker than all the others.

I dunno, Maybe I need to just stick with Sherry costume 2..

Handguns in general feel weird to use because I'm so used to Jill's MP5 from RE5.

Shira, you want to play some Mercs now? and I came so close to beating Premo in Onslaught mode.. I died in the last 5 seconds because of a stupid wanna be licker (The Gayshots)

Any character can get the job done.

Helena having the hydra, she has more "quick kill shots" she can use to save the combo. and the acid grenade launcher is good for crowd control/whopper.

Barrels are a good idea, I generally just use them as grenades though. crowd control reasons.

I don't move to any specific area. I'm always afraid of dropping the combo by trying to force move myself. Cuz you waste time moving. Lose time that you could get builidng time from melee attacks.

I just always attack closest zombie, and I move wherever the game takes me lol.

the only time I force move myself is to get the BSAA guys.

or one levels like Steel beast where I have to.

Also ALOT of people don't seem to know on Steal beast you can shoot the parachute guys in the sky to keep the combo going. the parachutes will rip and they'll fall to their death.

You don't even know how many times I've seen you blast away at their face, and end up just getting a critical headshot, lol you probably just don't realize it.

I don't like costume 2 Sherry more than Costume 1.

I prefer a handgun and a magnum.

But Helena and Sherry are both annoying for the fact that their front melee throws are weaker than all the others.

I know, that's why I just aim for their arms most of the time.. But I still have to practice aiming for the head because I can only Melee normal J'avos from headshots.

The males have a nice back hand elbow that easily creates a heavy stun for +7 second coup de graces.

Females dash attacks, knock mobs down, while males dash attacks do not.

Do this next time you want to coup de grace vital.

light stun by shooting them in the arm.

run up to them. It'll give a prompt for a kick that will put them on the ground.

don't do that. switch weapons, then switch back. And melee quickly so you can melee them with the first melee attack instead of the knock down lkick. and you'll put them in heavy stun.

or you just slide into them. But sometimes if your right next to them when you shoot them, it's best to use that method if you're female. If you're male I just run behind them if I'm right next to them and back elbow them.

yeah I think it's 25 quick shot kills before some combo number, the same conditions as the boss on Catacombs no?

No idea, lol I only try and summon the secret boss on Urban Chaos.

Because it appears anyway on Mining the Dicks, High Seas Phagtress, and Requiem for Whores.

tumblr_mfxomh9nix1rbsbzuo1_500.jpg

Cooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited: