Resident Evil 6

On Agent Hunt, if you play as that bird B.O.W during Jake's Chapter 2, consider it lucky unless you have a hard time controlling it.

the problem with being the bird in that campaign is you gotta sky dive really early to catch them and that's assuming they don't run horizontally to you.

And you can't ever attack them if they are by themselves you have to fly around and wait for other mobs to distract them. Everytime I tried to solo them I got destroyed.

What I would do is wait at the bottom of a latter or top of a latter and as soon as they either jump down or climb up. I beak attack them. That way I atleast get credit for dealing damage.

The chances of them dying on that part, are extremely low.

I think they should give different rewards for different parts of the game. The parts of the story that are difficult to kill the main characters you should get a huge reward for killing them.

Use the snowstorm to your advantage while they are distracted by the mobs.

I fcking HATE that chapter. I always have to stare at my map so I know where to go. It's okay until the fuggin whiteout. So happy when it's over...

Finished Chris's campaign last night on professional.

Last boss is not hard at all, if you do what I did, anyway, lol, just time consuming.

I was Chris and had like 5 bullets.

All I did was run around and let Piers do 99% of the work. When the giant BOW climbed down, I ran to him, knifed a few times (like I did on amateur) and then ran like hell out of there. When it came to stab the giant BOW's ugly sacks, I did that, and then ran away again. Just kept repeating that until he was dead.

Just make sure when you are running around, you always have the BOW in sight so you can see what he is doing, because he spits his shit towards you, and you don't want to run in to it to make it explode and kill you. You also want to make sure Piers is not following you and is hanging around near the BOW, attacking it.

Wut?

I was playing as Chris...in Chris's campaign, lol.

Unless you are talking about something else. The post wasn't 100% clear, lol.

Forgot to post this yesterday, lol.

57b883eae17815d96d5c30f6480e2205-d5hocna.jpg

re6__the_life_of_leon_by_sparkyhero-d5h0bw6.png

Wut?

I was playing as Chris...in Chris's campaign, lol.

Unless you are talking about something else. The post wasn't 100% clear, lol.

You said you hated that part in Jake's chapter where the snowstorm mostly occured. I was asking what you was playing as on that chapter. Either as a bird B.O.W or either as Jake or Sherry

You said you hated that part in Jake's chapter where the snowstorm mostly occured. I was asking what you was playing as on that chapter. Either as a bird B.O.W or either as Jake or Sherry

Oh, that part.

I played as both Jake and Sherry.

I was confused because you mentioned BOW so I thought you were talking about the giant BOW I was discussing mostly in my post, lol. I was talking about the campaign. That is why I thought you were talking about Chris's campaign for some reason, not my previous comments, because you asked if I played as the BOW, lol. I was like wtf is this dude chatting about?

Anyone love the story intersection feature in this game like I do?

I was fighting the boss in Leon's campaign and someone joined as Ada.

It was awesome!

In the strategy guide it says you can let the AI do all the work but it'll take a long time.

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

Might not be a bad idea on professional.

Spoiler:
When I plaeyd it first time through on pro. Me and my friend fought T-rex Simmons. Wasted all our ammo on him.

then had to fight him on the bridge with no ammo lol.

my friend was like.

"here help Ada. With the ammo you don't have Good luck!"

gotta love them back to back to back boss battles.

This guy joined my game as Ada so I shouted mad loud in my mic, "I'LL SAVE YOU, SEXY!!!!!!"

He must have been like "WTF?!"

:rofl:

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh shit. Gotta be careful on who you talking to like that, cuz they might think wrong, presuming that you are gay and probably leave the game session during the middle of the boss battle cuz of that awkwardness.

Well, I was Ada during her 1st walkthrough on Chapter 3, I was really helpful during the story intersecting with two random players as both Jake and Sherry taking out the mobs AND the annoying Ubistvo (this bastard is one resilient er. I've give it that. 6-7 times by conventional guns, thinking that it's dead and it's still coming in to kill.)

And btw Jade! Have you ever played Agent Hunt at all or whenever you had a chance?

I need some help

Spoiler:
I'm fighting Simmons in Leon's scenario when he's that moth thing and every time I take out one of his legs he instantly gets another zombie to regenerate himself, what do I do?

I need some help

Spoiler:
I'm fighting Simmons in Leon's scenario when he's that moth thing and every time I take out one of his legs he instantly gets another zombie to regenerate himself, what do I do?

Spoiler:
Take out all the zombies, then take out enough legs of his until he falls.

Then grab the lighting rod and shove it into his head

Spoiler:
Take out all the zombies, then take out enough legs of his until he falls.

Then grab the lighting rod and shove it into his head

Spoiler:
Didn't know you could do that, I would stab the rod into a zombie, And kill all the zombies so when he grabs a zombie to regen his eye, He grabs the rod zombie. And shoves the rod into it's own eye.