Reptile got the shaft, again.

Could they make his overall moveset bigger, sure they did, but RPG like abilities are cool as well and you have his whole moveset avaible in each variation which is great. I think it's ok to make 1-2 characters like this.
Tongue attacks should be it's own variation in next game. (in 2020?!, damn it's long)

P.S.Between his force ball control and enemy's speed control, i begin to think they can actually make a decent Taven in MK11 (variation 1 - based on time control, variatiion 2 on different fireballs, variation 3 - using his sword for extra attacks).

I would actually like to give Reptile the shaft... ;)

Oh no he didn't!

supa-hot-fire.gif

All of you people complaining about his eyes.

Just.

Have any of you actually SEEN a god damn lizard before? Or any reptile for that matter?

He's supposed to be a big dumb lizard man. He looks like a big dumb lizard man.

Also, kinda cherry picked the worst possible moment his face was moving for that screenshot, which was when he was speaking, so of course his face was deforming a bit. Y'know. Its how you talk. By moving your face.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7609&d=1423795732

Look at that screenshot.

Notice his face looks, y'know, different at the top and bottom?

[MENTION=7297]Sn202[/MENTION]

Your argument is invalid because Reptile's skull is close to a human's so the eyes aren't supposed to be on the sides.

[MENTION=7297]Sn202[/MENTION]

Your argument is invalid because Reptile's skull is close to a human's so the eyes aren't supposed to be on the sides.

And Scorpions head is supposed to be a skull thats on fire.

But now he's got skin, and a beard.

Whats your point? Reptiles design, like everyone elses, has changed in each game he's been in.

And Scorpions head is supposed to be a skull thats on fire.

But now he's got skin, and a beard.

Whats your point? Reptiles design, like everyone elses, has changed in each game he's been in.

Scorpion doesn't look like a derpy version of groot.

Ah yes, let's laugh at people's misery. Bunch of sadists, all of you! XD

This is not aimed at you, [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION].
Just to the forum, in general.

Those same people being called "sadists'" would also get laughed at, belittled, mocked and told not to buy the game if the reverse happened, by these other said "fans."
Just look at the Kitana and Kung Lao threads.
People disagree with those 2 characters being in, and those people who don't care for those characters being in are told not to buy the game.
What kind of horse shit mentality is that?
People should treat others as they wish to be treated.
It funny how people think that they can treat others like shit, and they won't be retaliated for it.
I'm sometimes ashamed to be considered as part of the MK "fanbase," given how shitty people within the "fanbase" treat each other.

To be fair, I kinda wish they made Scorpion's arms a bit leaner like Kung Laos. He's pretty beefy for a fast rush down character.

This is not aimed at you, [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION].
Just to the forum, in general.

Those same people being called "sadists'" would also get laughed at, belittled, mocked and told not to buy the game if the reverse happened, by these other said "fans."
Just look at the Kitana and Kung Lao threads.
People disagree with those 2 characters being in, and those people who don't care for those characters being in are told not to buy the game.
What kind of horse shit mentality is that?
People should treat others as they wish to be treated.
It funny how people think that they can treat others like shit, and they won't be retaliated for it.
I'm sometimes ashamed to be considered as part of the MK "fanbase," given how shitty people withing the "fanbase" treat each other.

Saying "If you don't like what is in the game, don't buy it" is just mere logic.
And it is not the same as saying "I want this to be/not to be in the game, to make other people mad", which is just pure sadism.

It's alright not to like something, and not purchasing something you don't like would be the logical thing to do.
It is also alright to complain about something and want something to change.
However, it is NOT alright to want something for the sake of hurting other people. That's only something bad people wish to happen, and they don't deserve to get their will done.

But that's exactly what you do. Someone says something positive, and you reply by saying something bad about it. That's your thing.

Do you not see the dozens of threads across various MK forums all "saying something bad" about Reptile's face? or the dozens of threads that were "complaining" about same body sizes in MK9 that got fixed because of said "complaining?"

Saying "If you don't like what is in the game, don't buy it" is just mere logic.
And it is not the same as saying "I want this to be/not to be in the game, to make other people mad", which is just pure sadism.

Telling people "not to buy something" because they don't agree with something is thinly veiled sadism wrapped up in a blanket of sarcasm.
That's the mentality of "I got what I want, and you didn't, so screw you if you don't get what you want."
It's equally as sadist to be happy that someone isn't getting what they want and trying to hurt them with the stupid horse shit "don't buy it" reply.

It's alright not to like something, and not purchasing something you don't like would be the logical thing to do.
It is also alright to complain about something and want something to change.
However, it is NOT alright to want something for the sake of hurting other people. That's only something bad people wish to happen, and they don't deserve to get their will done.

So, it's otherwise OK to name-call, flame and tell people not to buy something that validates their opinion, for the sake of trying to hurt them?

Do you not see the dozens of threads across various MK forums all "saying something bad" about Reptile's face? or the dozens of threads that were "complaining" about same body sizes in MK9 that got fixed because of said "complaining?"

I am calling it as I see it.

Complaining about something and asking for change is a good thing, as it helps improving the game. That's not what you do, though. You pick out certain posts and then goes against the poster by saying the exact opposite. And when people try to defend themselves, you tend to belittling and mocking them. That's the activity I've seen from you, and I am calling you out on it.

Of course, you can try and change that behaviour if that is indeed not what you're trying to do. However, if it is indeed what you're trying to do, please, do continue... and expect to be reported.

Telling people "not to buy something" because they don't agree with something is thinly veiled sadism wrapped up in a blanket of sarcasm.
That's the mentality of "I got what I want, and you didn't, so screw you if you don't get what you want."

So, it's otherwise OK to name-call, flame and tell people not to buy something that validates their opinion, for the sake of trying to hurt them?

I never said anything about it being okay to tend to name-calling or flaming other people. Those are your words, not mine.