Rate the last Movie you saw.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch hunters 6/10

The Witch's had great special effects they were terrifying at times, Hansel and Gretel were kind've fun to watch on screen.

Justice League : Doom - 8/10

Very much like the good old Justice League episodes, considering it had the same voices and I think alot of the same writers. Like the Justice League series, except animated better and more intense. It was great.

The Raid: Redemption-8.5/10

Although it lacks the majority of character development, it makes up for it with intense and almost non-stop action. The fight scenes are extremely awesome, especially from the gang leader's enforcer, can really put up a hell of a fight, no matter what circumstances. Recommended to those who enjoy action and martial arts film. (I've seen it with English Subs/Spoken in Indonesian)

Dredd-8/10

I definitely enjoy this movie. Way better than the original that was released in the 90s with Stallone. I really liked the settings that despite being in a very futuristic city, it's no better than what it is like outside of the Megacities. Plus, a major credit to the actor Urban for keeping it faithful to the character itself (never removes his helmet and action speaks louder than words). Also, Anderson kicks ass and has gotten hardened throughout the case as time goes on.

Speaking of Stallone, I just viewed his recent movie in theaters with a friend. I quite liked it for the action, the characters aren't really that memorable. The "Khal Drogo" guy's character just went on a bloody rampage and injected many bullets into peoples heads. I think his body count was bigger then Stallone's character. The bullet into the screen just foreshadows what's going to happen in the movie and including the title of the movie "Bullet to the Head"

The humor was ok, could've been better. The contrived fight between the two was good, I liked the "axe on axe" fight. All in all a good movie but not great. Just OK.

So 7/10 for me.

Saw the first Sex and The City movie with my wife, but then we started doing other stuff, so I don't know what the movie was really about.
I give it a 10. ;)

Sisterakas-
8/10

Hecka funny especially with what the main gay character was saying!!! The Brazilian-Japanese model was hot too. Yes, this film is in Tagalog. Lol

The Raid: Redemption-8.5/10

Although it lacks the majority of character development, it makes up for it with intense and almost non-stop action. The fight scenes are extremely awesome, especially from the gang leader's enforcer, can really put up a hell of a fight, no matter what circumstances. Recommended to those who enjoy action and martial arts film. (I've seen it with English Subs/Spoken in Indonesian)

Dredd-8/10

I definitely enjoy this movie. Way better than the original that was released in the 90s with Stallone. I really liked the settings that despite being in a very futuristic city, it's no better than what it is like outside of the Megacities. Plus, a major credit to the actor Urban for keeping it faithful to the character itself (never removes his helmet and action speaks louder than words). Also, Anderson kicks ass and has gotten hardened throughout the case as time goes on.

Loved the raid as well. Amazing fight scenes!
Finally just saw Dredd after hearing so many good things. Funny cause story wise, its almost the same exact concept as The Raid and I really liked this movie as well. Its light on story and almost no character development but that's not what this movie is about anyway. It's the pure badass action and gore that this movie delivers and for that, I give it a solid 8/10. Will probably be a cult classic and although it bombed in theaters, hopefully it'll make up for in dvd and blu-ray sales.

Finally just saw Dredd after hearing so many good things. Funny cause story wise, its almost the same exact concept as The Raid and I really liked this movie as well. Its light on story and almost no character development but that's not what this movie is about anyway. It's the pure badass action and gore that this movie delivers and for that, I give it a solid 8/10. Will probably be a cult classic and although it bombed in theaters, hopefully it'll make up for in dvd and blu-ray sales.

Dredd was awesome. I didnt get to see it in theatres either, but recently bought it on DVD. Best movie of 2012 imo.
Sucks that it bombed and there probably wont be a sequel, maybe direct to DVD if we are lucky.

If you loved the original Robocop, chances are you'll love Dredd.

The director of The Raid, had admitted to using the story and concept behind the Dredd movie, which was in production then. I too hope for a sequel, Karl Urban was awesome as Judge Dredd.

Y'all should've given me the thanks as well, cuz I was the one who mentioned about both Dredd and The Raid: Redemption once more....lol

And to be frank about it, Karl Urban should definitely do another Dredd movie, but add the Dark Judges or his evil brother Rico in the remake as his next enemies.

Kill Bill: Volume 1-8.0/10
A unusual start for the movie, but as it progresses, it becomes all clear although not a complete circle until you see Volume 2 as well. Both are good movies and awesome sword-fighting choreography in the Tokyo Pub-House towards the end of the movie.

Last edited:
Groundhog Day - 9/10

Finally saw it completely and absolutely loved it. Very dark but uplifting.

The Woman - 9/10

Just rewatched it and it is such a primitive social commentary with an upheaval of brilliance. Love this film, so messed up but amazing. Great humor, and an ending you will never forget.

Lincoln - 8.5/10. Great film, Daniel Day Lewis was phenomenal.

Mama - 8.5/10. One of the better horror movies I have seen in awhile. It does have its horror movie cliches but had some original ideas which were quite well done, some scene were legit scary.