PIC: Pencil Nightwolf

K1LLKANO

Meh, not so happy with the outcome of this one and there hair is blah. My first attemp at pencil shading in a few years so I'll blame it on the rust.

*walks away squeeking*

nightwolf3ve.jpg

Like all artists, they criticize all their own work. And you are no different in that respect which is a good thing. When one is TOO happy with they own handywork, then they seek not to improve each and everytime they create something.

This drawing is outstanding, Imo. Nigthwolf is a character I like alot being an Indian. But I like the pose and the shading isnt too dark which ive seen alot of in pencil drawings. Im no exoert, but this is really good, dude.

10/10

the hair and the ass look flat.. 8/10 good work though....was that freehand, or did you look at a pic and draw it?

I am pretty good at looking at something and drawing it, but not that great at just drawing a character out of nowhere in a pose i cant see them in.

7.5/10 good work man but it kinda looks like he is clenching his buttcheeks lol. and its also good to see sumtin diffrent around here

The 7th Number said:
the hair and the ass look flat.. 8/10 good work though....was that freehand, or did you look at a pic and draw it?

I am pretty good at looking at something and drawing it, but not that great at just drawing a character out of nowhere in a pose i cant see them in.

That must be because I have a flat ass :p

Yeah, I used a model, me. I set my phone on a timer, walked down the hall and posed real quick.

I have the same problem drawing something without reference. I can get the general idea down, but it never looks right

Here's a quick and crappy colorization of this with a bit of touch up work to the some of the shading.

nightwolf26od.jpg

apart from the stuff everyone elese has said i think this is a very good drawing. i think the colouring loots pretty cool too. hey its better than anything i can do lol.

-Foot

to me his ass looks a little big, and he's got a bit of a Simon Cowell thing goin on with his trousers. Other than that it's great work

Goraka said:
to me his ass looks a little big, and he's got a bit of a Simon Cowell thing goin on with his trousers. Other than that it's great work

Yeah, it looks like Nightwolf crapped his pants. :lol:

Immortal Reaver said:
I think it looks awesome. You should add a tomahawk in his hand, ad the green fire coming from it.

Yeah, original plan was to have the tomahawk in one hand, and clutching a head in the other. I just never got that far with it and the tomahawk wouldn't have shown up very well with the angle I used.

great picture, he looks gay thoguh, just as nightwolf ussually does. dont take that offencivly, pictur eis great