Pax east Twitter coverage

No I meant the mk9 one we saw last year, when he vomits acid. I did not see a new reptile fatality.

Well there I go assuming shit again. :laugh:

Oh yeah, and thanks for tweeting about what's happening with MK at PAX East. + rep

While you're at PAX do they allow recording? and also thanks for the updates. +Rep from me as well.

I dont get why i cant find any vids online yet, i mean someone should have recorded it and posted it by now..

Yea I tried searching youtube for Noob's fatality and still havent found anything new. If you or anyone finds anything, please feel free to share it with the rest of us :)

Yea I tried searching youtube for Noob's fatality and still havent found anything new. If you or anyone finds anything, please feel free to share it with the rest of us :)

Yeah and like, i understand that people first need to get home and crap but even the 3 big gameingsites havent got anything up.
Well i think Pax East goes on till Sunday, wonder if NRS going to show even more characters, i mean there are stil a lot where we only got a glimpse from and the game is a month away..

Yeah and like, i understand that people first need to get home and crap but even the 3 big gameingsites havent got anything up.
Well i think Pax East goes on till Sunday, wonder if NRS going to show even more characters, i mean there are stil a lot where we only got a glimpse from and the game is a month away..

I doubt it, this built doesn't contain any unannounced characters. That's why we won't be seeing new character reveals on PAX East.

From his twiiter account:

No videos or pics, they're not allowing it
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

Thats crazy, for real..
I understand that they cant show everything, but hell, at least show every "playable"character, no secret characters, but just the normals..
Show their special moves, x-rays, couple of cool normal moves where you can combo in or out off..
I mean its just only a month away, its not that i cant wait for footage, but i think its the right way to market a game, not to show secret stuff or anything..

Aaah well..

From his twiiter account:

No videos or pics, they're not allowing it
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

Well that sucks. I guarantee you that if I was there, I'd be dumb enough to try and record some footage lol. Either way just keep us updated with anything new you come across.

More stuff about the PAX East from Osu16Bit:

• Sonya air throw is a mid air leg grab like mk4. Her ex ringtoss is two, one high one low.
  • You can block kano choke grab and xray starter. I ex up ball hits twice.
  • The input for regular ball is b,d,f,u. You cannot hold block to charge it like mk1. Kano is fun thou
  • I don't know what the unlockable finishing moves could be. It's just one unlocked like the demo and two locked slots
  • Unlike the demo stage fatality is not listed. But I remember mileenas and will try it sometime
  • The scorpion jab infinite is still in this build
  • Kano ball is not full 360, you can roll qcf then tap up.
  • Jax ground pound, Kano ball, liu bike kick all have new inputs no button charging
  • Reptile fatality is the old one we've all seen. I've seen no new fatalities for the old characters.
  • Noob round 1 win pose is he splits in two with the shadowy goo still clinging to his clone then he laughs and reforms
  • Ermac grab he grabs their forhead as they kneel, green soul energy is flowing in them then he punches them away
  • kitana get up is generic. So is Kano,Kung lao sub zero, most others. I'm looking but only seen cool getups for nightwolf and noob. I'll ask if they'll all have unique getups in the final version sometime
  • Liu kangs tag out is basically his mk3 flames fatality. Liu win pose this little dragon appears in his palm
  • scorp hellfire kick isn't a real special, it's only part of a combo string
  • In liu kang's [win pose] he has a small black dragon on his palm. It's odd
  • kitana hair looks like it has a couple of points of movement but it's still unnatural..I don't notice it playing TBH
  • Jax ex projectile is larger and longer. Kung Lao ex spin travels forward a little
  • Kano win pose, he spits, wipes his mouth then does a throat slit gesture.
  • You can do Kano cannonball with the cammy hooligan input [I didn't understand this, does anyone undertand?]
  • Reptile round 1 win pose he licks his arm. His EX invisibility is full invisibility without the predator effect
  • Cyrax unique getup after losing, he uses jets from his hands to fly. Think Iron Man
  • No Quan Chi or Smoke. I do not think the reptile invisible does any extra damage or special properties
  • Noob tag out is vanishing into a cloud of shadowy ooz
  • Stage fatalities don't work. I tried mileena's command from the demo :(
  • When reptile pulls out their stomach in his fatality there's now a visible hole in their body
  • Sonya EX arc kick and cartwheel don't look any different, the arc kick travels farther and the cartwheel pops up higher
  • Asked Brian about sub-Zeros mk vs dcu ice counter. It's gone, replaced completely for ice clone. It's for balance, to make sub better.
  • Jax actually has 3 different ground pounds. Close, mid and far with 3 inputs. ex pound pops them up hella high
  • no graphical differences besides detail on kitana's fans
  • Kitana's hair is still janky. Looks like a solid block, looks bad when she hit

does anyone know if idk machinima gamespot or what will post a mk coverage on youtube after pax is ended?