Patch Notes 5-14-15

I hope in the next patch, Kitana we'll be able to combo with Kitana's enhanced fan throw (in Assassin and Royal Storm variations only) by holding block and 1 like in MK9 so I can combo an opponent in the ground.

Something like...
Forward + 3, Forward + 3, Enhanced Fan Throw (hold 1 and block), dash, forward + 3, forward + 3, Enhanced Fan Throw (hold 1 and block), dash, forward + 3, forward + 3, Enhanced Fan Throw (hold 1 and block), dash, forward + 1 forward + 1, 2, fan throw, forward jump kick, Fan Throw, Dash (if only if it seems too far to do the next move), Fan Lift, dash (only if you seem to far to execute the next move), forward + 3, forward + 3, and then any of the special moves you'd want to use.

Last edited:
They actually made his Warlock a lot better. Instead of having to FP BP Throw, be now has a special move that replaces it. Gets you a extra 3-5% Damage for me at least

NRS just literally want to throw in any random costume they can.

"Hey Ed, should we make some MKD Klassics or some MKDA or--"
"Nah, let's do brazil shirts and mariachi band kung lao"
"But sir, I think these people would really enjoy-"
"Brazil liu kang pls."
MK fanbase here in Brazil is one of the biggest outsider US, it wasn't random, they wanted to please us. And it's gaúcho it wasn't like a movie pack, it was directed to Brazil.

Sent from Earthrealm. Please, beware the Thunder God!

MK fanbase here in Brazil is one of the biggest outsider US, it wasn't random, they wanted to please us. And it's gaúcho it wasn't like a movie pack, it was directed to Brazil.

Am I the only one disappointed that reptile's "Klassic" costume still has the reptillian skin and isn't like the actual reptile klassic costume?

Am I the only one disappointed that reptile's "Klassic" costume still has the reptillian skin and isn't like the actual reptile klassic costume?
I don't like too much these skins too. They are not very well developed. Sub-Zero is even smaller and less detailed than the one in the game.

Looks like his MK4 alternate (with his reptilian skin under the ninja garb). Awesome. Way better than some generic white dude copy and pasted from klassic sub or klassic scorpion.

Looks like his MK4 alternate (with his reptilian skin under the ninja garb). Awesome. Way better than some generic white dude copy and pasted from klassic sub or klassic scorpion.

I disagree I thought the white dude copy/paste with new colors would be much better just like how they had it in mk9.

I disagree I thought the white dude copy/paste with new colors would be much better just like how they had it in mk9.

Cool. We all have an opinion. Mine is that MK9 klassic ninjas were some of the worst/ugliest outfits in MK history. Good for me they're not repeating that nonsense.

Lol just scrolling back through my earlier posts after the klassic subbie patch. I literally state my hopes that Reptiles klassic would be his MK4 alt. Somebody shut me down immediately saying it'd be his UMK3 attire. Funny too, because I also think Klassic Sub looks more like his MK4 than UMK3.

Lol just scrolling back through my earlier posts after the klassic subbie patch. I literally state my hopes that Reptiles klassic would be his MK4 alt. Somebody shut me down immediately saying it'd be his UMK3 attire. Funny too, because I also think Klassic Sub looks more like his MK4 than UMK3.

I'm glad that they're actually referencing MK4 as a Klassic for the first time since 1999. It makes me happy that I can reference Tanya as a Klassic more than a 3D Era char.

I'm glad that they're actually referencing MK4 as a Klassic for the first time since 1999. It makes me happy that I can reference Tanya as a Klassic more than a 3D Era char.

When it comes to my favorite game in the series, the nostalgia factor is very strong for MK2. But MK4 may very well be my favorite klassic MK. It was so fresh at the time. I'm much more fond of it than I am of the 3D Era games on the original Xbox and PS2.

MK4 had one of the best rosters in the series. They should've brought some more of them back for MKX.