Pairings/Relationships

What's up everyone? I think about relationships a bit in MK. I was just wondering who you guys think would be a good couple in the MK universe? I also want to know what you even think about relationships in the MK universe? Friendships are up for discussion as well.

That's unusual, but interesting. Explain a bit more. Do you have details?

Spoiler:
Well Reiko is fondling Mileena in the end of the 3rd MKX Comic.
e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

Indeed. I knew that, but did you have a feeling they would be a thing before the MKX comic? If so, how did you know? Did it kinda speak to you?

Well not really.
Honestly, I always expected a Tanya / Reiko couple. They're both very similiar and are the same rank in armies.
Tanya is an ambassador and a War General for the Deadly Alliance,
Reiko is the Outworld War General.
Always expected something similiar, though I knew it wouldn't happen.
This might be something new and nice to see though.

Well not really.
Honestly, I always expected a Tanya / Reiko couple. They're both very similiar and are the same rank in armies.
Tanya is an ambassador and a War General for the Deadly Alliance,
Reiko is the Outworld War General.
Always expected something similiar, though I knew it wouldn't happen.
This might be something new and nice to see though.

Ah. I see. I personally liked the idea of Mileena and Scorpion. Not sure why. I never thought about Tanya's interests. I figured it would be Quan Chi or Shinnok.

Ah. I see. I personally liked the idea of Mileena and Scorpion. Not sure why. I never thought about Tanya's interests. I figured it would be Quan Chi or Shinnok.

Tanya would only be romantically interested in Quan Chi or Shinnok if she was to backstab them for power.
Like she did for the Dragon King, and the Deadly Alliance, and Shao Kahn...The list goes on.
She's a survivor.
Mileena and Scorpion was funny in that teddy bear challenge on the tower. Can't see anyone really being with Scorpion though.
But jesus christ, there is a LOT of Tanya/Scorpion art since they both are Yellow and fire-oriented.

Tanya would only be romantically interested in Quan Chi or Shinnok if she was to backstab them for power.
Like she did for the Dragon King, and the Deadly Alliance, and Shao Kahn...The list goes on.
She's a survivor.
Mileena and Scorpion was funny in that teddy bear challenge on the tower. Can't see anyone really being with Scorpion though.
But jesus christ, there is a LOT of Tanya/Scorpion art since they both are Yellow and fire-oriented.

I could. Especially since Scorpion acts more like Hanzo now hence the MKX comic. If Mileena didn't act so childishly insane, I think it could happen. If the mood is set correctly as well.

As I stated in a previous post, I really wanted Jax and Sonya to get together and have a child. As you guys can imagine, I was a bit bummed with Cage being the one to fill that role. For what it is worth, though, Cassie does look cool. I'm curious about who Jax ended up having a child with, though. I doubt she'll be important to the storyline but it would be cool to know who she is or how he ended up meeting her.

Another relationship I'm interested in is Reptile and Khameleon. They are the only hope of the Saurian race (seemingly) so it would be great for them to get a bigger role.

As I stated in a previous post, I really wanted Jax and Sonya to get together and have a child. As you guys can imagine, I was a bit bummed with Cage being the one to fill that role. For what it is worth, though, Cassie does look cool. I'm curious about who Jax ended up having a child with, though. I doubt she'll be important to the storyline but it would be cool to know who she is or how he ended up meeting her..

I agree. I always wanted Sonya/Jax. I was annoyed when Cage got to bang the girl he was after the whole time.