Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: cant download skarlet error 80150101

thank god! I thought I was the only one on 360 having this problem.

except I have no money so I wasn't trying to DL Skarlett.

I attempted to DL the Compatibility pack #1.

first I tried to DL from inside the game itself. main menu, extras, downloadable content, and then it gave me 4 options to choose from.

1. Skarlett
2. Season Pass.
3. Klassic Skins #1
4. Compatibility pack #1

I attempted to DL the compatibility pack but it said unable to retrieve information right now, try again later....

So I went back to the dashboard, and went through game marketplace, add ons, and most recent.

there were 4 options for Mortal Kombat again...

so I clicked on compatibility and said unable to retrieve info...

I kept trying over and over and finally gave up...

then out of no where I noticed that the compatibility pack was in the middle of downloading... even though it NEVER acknowledged that it started to DL. so it was going along fine... got up to 99% and after a few seconds it said "cant download"

I then went to my system settings, memory, games, mortal kombat, and checked my DLC and it said Skarlet, corrupted file. (I NEVER DL'd Skarlet, so im assuming that was the compatibility pack. and since it was corrupted, I deleted it.

Now when I go to the in game DLC from the extras menu, there are only 3 DL options... NO COMPATIBILITY PACK OPTION!!!!!! WTF!!!!!

And when I go back to game marketplace there is no compatibility pack option...

it disappeared completely... I cant find it ANYWHERE.....

has anyone else had THIS problem, and is anyone else not able to find the compatibility pack anywhere on XBOX LIVE?

PLEASE HELP... I have no money for the season pass or skarlet, and all I want is my free Sektor and Cyrax skins...

(sorry for long message, but felt it would be best to describe with full detail)

Thank you!

Peace

(EDIT)

Yes I updated before attempting to DL the pack.

Re: I got Skarlet...without paying

I've seen others comment that this has happened for them also. Enjoy it while you can, they will probably correct the (error?) soon. If this is an error on the part of NRS it sure is sloppy management of the DLC. I mean seriously....don't these people CHECK what they are uploading for people BEFORE they do it?

Yeah, I already beat her ladder, but if it get's fixed I still might buy her, she's fun to use lol

Can't DL Skarlet

I have bought the Seasons Pass, and started my disc and get the popup for extras. I go to download it. I get the Microsoft confirm purchase for 0 mspoints. I hit accept, then get

" Can't retreive information from Xbox LIVE.
Please try again later.

Status code:80153016"

I have xbox live up and running.the problem looks like the download. Any help?

Her ending is pretty badass. All kinds of craziness going on lol. Being turned against Shao Kahn by Quan Chi could easily be a potential plot-thread in future.

Re: I just got Skarlet for free?

It's apparently some glitch. Or they're letting us test Skarlet out before they lock her or somthin like that.

And don't be pissed about spending money, all you're doing is giving contributions to the great company that brought us this game, nothing wrong with that. If 15 dollars matters so much, you probably shouldn't be spending it on vidyagame contents.

Check your bank records... Most likely they charged you the character without you even knowing. Has happened before.

However she isn't in nekroplolis and upon getting her arcade ending, i didn't receive her alternate

I got the season pass, and that's the case for me too, so it's not just a problem with you. I really do wish she had an alternate and was in the Nekropolis though. That leaked alt from a while back looked amazing, and it would be nice to be able to see the Skarlet stats like the other characters. But of course, with her not in the Nekropolis, that certainly would suggest DLC characters don't count towards MKFISer, which is good.

That said, if you in fact didn't get charged for her, and this is in fact a glitch, much like the Klassic Scorpion on launch, expect a patch to remove your access to playing as her.

I downloaded the season pass but when I go to the in game store it says Skarlet costs 1200 pts? wth is going on......I couldn't see a compatibility pack for download too. Anyone else getting this?