Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Leaked Skarlet videos [Moves/Combos/x-ray/babality/Fatality]

I'm really digging Skarlet, love her sexy slutty primary outfit. I just HATE her voice while she's fighting tho :|

Want to know a theory I just thought of? A person is said to consist of "the soul, blood, flesh, and bone." Maybe NRS is trying to take those 4 elements and resurrect them from netherrealm in the form of villain characters.

Scorpion- he is the bone. he as resurrected in the form of a skeleton.

Ermac- he is the soul. he is resurrected as an amalgam of souls from the netherrealm.

Skarlet- is she the blood? maybe she is resurrected from the blood of the victims she killed when she was a mortal. I mean, her voice definitely sounds like she's fresh off the boat from netherrealm. and her blood puddle powers definitely tell me she's more than a vampire. maybe Quan Chi needed an extra warrior and she had a reputation for being a ruthless assassin?

The flesh? I don't know.. Meat coming in MK10?

Regardless of whether or not this is in anyway true, it's a cool little theory to ponder over and run back and forth. I like little things coming together to form a fuller picture. If this were true, I really hope Meat isn't the final piece lol. He's a humanoid cold cut. I don't hate him as a character or anything, but as a part of what would be a serious theory, they just should create a new character to act as the flesh lol.

Interesting though, could lend itself well to a powerful necromantic ritual if Quan Chi can find another warrior to fill out his roster. I've always liked the idea that Quan Chi could be up to something big and bad behind Shinnok's back. He withheld the amulet and all, but he never made a big sweeping gesture of power. I'd like to see Quan Chi play a grander role in MK10.

Maybe Shao Kahn's corpse is the flesh.

That would be flippin' sweet. If I could make my own MK10 story I'd totally ditch Shinnok. It would be all about Quan Chi resurrecting Shao Kahn as his slave, stealing the amulet with his help, and trying to collect Scorpion, Ermac, Skarlet, and Shao Kahn in a ritual to make the ultimate Netherrealm warrior. Of course, it would be Raiden's job to stop that and bring the amulet back. Can you say Raiden effs up again? Can you say Quan Chi succeeds with the ritual? Can you say most epic boss fight ever?

A mortal made up of many souls, bones strong once again, blood coursing through his veins, having the muscle of Shao Kahn. He'd look like an unmasked Shao Kahn, but with everyone's powers. He'd throw spears at you, and souls that he sets on fire, and a bunch of other nonsense.

Last edited:

Want to know a theory I just thought of? A person is said to consist of "the soul, blood, flesh, and bone." Maybe NRS is trying to take those 4 elements and resurrect them from netherrealm in the form of villain characters.

Scorpion- he is the bone. he as resurrected in the form of a skeleton. him taking off his flesh mask to expose his skeleton head in his fatality proves he has no real flesh; he is only bone.

Ermac- he is the soul. he is resurrected as an amalgam of souls from the netherrealm.

Skarlet- is she the blood? maybe she is resurrected from the blood of the victims she killed when she was a mortal. maybe Quan Chi needed an extra warrior and she had a reputation for being a ruthless assassin? I mean, her voice definitely sounds like she's fresh off the boat from netherrealm. and her blood puddle powers definitely tell me she's more than a vampire.

The flesh? I don't know.. Meat coming in MK10?

Interesting thought, but Scorpion isn't a skeleton. He's a Specter.

Skarlet looks good. Red is a plus.

Hopefully she plays well.

Interesting thought, but Scorpion isn't a skeleton. He's a Specter.

You're right, he is, but his skull has remained. Wiki it. The emphasis on his skeletal appearance has always been Boon's intent; just look at his MK4 design.

Maybe Shao Kahn's corpse is the flesh.

That would be flippin' sweet. If I could make my own MK10 story I'd totally ditch Shinnok. It would be all about Quan Chi resurrecting Shao Kahn as his slave, stealing the amulet with his help, and trying to collect Scorpion, Ermac, Skarlet, and Shao Kahn in a ritual to make the ultimate Netherrealm warrior. Of course, it would be Raiden's job to stop that and bring the amulet back. Can you say Raiden effs up again? Can you say Quan Chi succeeds with the ritual? Can you say most epic boss fight ever?

A mortal made up of many souls, bones strong once again, blood coursing through his veins, having the muscle of Shao Kahn. He'd look like an unmasked Shao Kahn, but with everyone's powers. He'd throw spears at you, and souls that he sets on fire, and a bunch of other nonsense.

Could be a cool story, especially considering it fulfills my want grandiose wants for Quan Chi lol. I think he could do some stellar things in the future if they really let him cut loose. Plus this storyline would give us a chance to see what Earthrealm's warriors can really do with the odds weighted against them. When Armageddon played out Raiden won by undermining those events from the past, he couldn't defeat the threat head-on. Maybe here we'll get to see a thread of cataclysmic magnitude get assaulted directly.

Oh, I know that. I'm just saying he's not technically a reanimated skeleton.

Oh, I know that. I'm just saying he's not technically a reanimated skeleton.

A fair statement, but sometimes you just gotta take this necromantic hocus-pocus a bit loosely. =P

True enough.

Not to mention we're talking about Boon, here. :/

Yeah! *shakes fist and grumbles menacingly* Damn compulsive lying bastard...gives us an amazing game and then tortures us with anything and everything he can. =P

Not sure if this was posted yet but heres a vid of Skarlet's ending

ok it's kinda stupid that they didn't replace the skarlet in the background with tanya or sth like that -.-

ok it's kinda stupid that they didn't replace the skarlet in the background with tanya or sth like that -.-

This is just a hack...we were not supposed to see it. Of course she will be replaced when DLC comes out.
What's interesting is that she's pretty much Sareena, a female whose master is Quan Chi, she betrays him too.

Wow, I guess Skarlet was more complete than we thought...least we know which side she works for, thanks for posting the video, rep+

This is just a hack...we were not supposed to see it. Of course she will be replaced when DLC comes out.
What's interesting is that she's pretty much Sareena, a female whose master is Quan Chi, she betrays him too.

Shao Kahn is her master, Quan Chi just controlled and used her to kill him. I suspected she was evil
when she appeared in both tournaments, chilling with the villains. I wonder why Kahn has her chained up in the Koliseum, though.

Thanks for the rep:)

I knew she would be evil when I first saw her.
Her ending is cool. I just wish they could have
explained her ties with blood a little more.
I would like to know what exactly is this "Gore filled fighting power"

I knew she would be evil when I first saw her.
Her ending is cool. I just wish they could have
explained her ties with blood a little more.
I would like to know what exactly is this "Gore filled fighting power"

Yeah, fleshing out her back story and powers would be a welcomed addition to her release as a DLC fighter.

Yeah, fleshing out her back story and powers would be a welcomed addition to her release as a DLC fighter.

Does she have a bio entry yet? I'm sure it'll be explained there.