Official Mortal Monday/Fatality Friday Thread

Re: Official Mortal Monday Thread

I suppose it's not worth waiting just to get a single wallpaper, so see ya all ;)

you guys got some really good eyes cause I see nothing. lol

lol, look to the far right. It looks like there are two people there. Just stare at the black and grey looking figure. The lighter part there looks like an arm.

nope, nothing. ill expect something later tonight. ha or nothing at all

So yeah hecter just posted something on twitter say that Shao khans victory sequences is the coolest thing EVAR..

Check it out: http://twitter.com/#!/hecterrific

I saw this, too! Some Shao Khan combat footage would simply be amazing! What if we get his vignette today?! Unlikely, but I think this would be great.

I'm still really excited how secret a lot of the info is. I never anticipate negatively, so this process has been really exciting for me. I also never allow myself to be affected by disappointment. I just find what's enjoyable and move forward. Based on the combo videos I've seen, I know the [k]ombat is going to be completely addictive. When we put our games in, answers to all the questions we've been pondering this past year are going to open up like a flood gate!

Two months, twelve days!

I saw this, too! Some Shao Khan combat footage would simply be amazing! What if we get his vignette today?! Unlikely, but I think this would be great.

I'm still really excited how secret a lot of the info is. I never anticipate negatively, so this process has been really exciting for me. I also never allow myself to be affected by disappointment. I just find what's enjoyable and move forward. Based on the combo videos I've seen, I know the [k]ombat is going to be completely addictive. When we put our games in, answers to all the questions we've been pondering this past year are going to open up like a flood gate!

Two months, twelve days!

You seem quite the optimist. Unfortunately, to me, it's two eternities and twelve millenniums.

I do wonder whether we'll get some Shao Kahn info, though. That would be nice. Or Raiden.

Sorry if I'm late but I have been gone all day. Has everyone saw the Liu Fatality wallpaper on facebook?
http://facebook.themortalkombat.com/assets/images/characters/4/REVEAL_DOWNLOAD.jpg
Looks like his first fatality will just be him punching a hole through you so I'm going to go ahead and call it the "Hole Punch".

Also in the new render of him he is wearing all black.

punching a hole as finishing move? cheap, not original and lack brutality...unless we know more...

looks like noob?

Don't tease like that.

REVEAL_DOWNLOAD.jpg

It does seem like it could be Noob though :)

EDIT:
Since Liu Kang was supposed to resemble Bruce Lee, this could just be called "One Inch Punch."

Sorry if I'm late but I have been gone all day. Has everyone saw the Liu Fatality wallpaper on facebook?
http://facebook.themortalkombat.com/assets/images/characters/4/REVEAL_DOWNLOAD.jpg
Looks like his first fatality will just be him punching a hole through you so I'm going to go ahead and call it the "Hole Punch".

Also in the new render of him he is wearing all black.

All black must be his classic costume? Sure invokes thoughts of MK1, for me.

The new fatality picture looks great! Are we to now understand that Liu Kang has a modified version of Kano's classic heart rip? Looks like he might just punch right through the area of the torso where the heart lies, but would they really do this and also have Kano do a heart rip fatality? These two things seem too close for comfort.. Maybe Kano won't have a heart rip fatality at all?

There is also a little info tidbit below the new all black render.

"With one gruesome bite, the typically non-violent monk Liu Kang morphs into his dragon form and decapitates his enemies, leaving a river of blood behind."

YAY! This is obvious confirmation that we'll see a dragon fatality. Thank goodness! They wouldn't specifically say this and not include it.