Official Anime Discussion

Oh yeah I forgot that Vash is also my favorite character. His resilience not to kill people is better than most lol

I remembered that :rofl:

"I should slap you."
Tell me why after he said that I imagined he clapped after each word

Love the moment when Vash comments on Wolfwood's Punisher (you know, the big ass cross he carries)

Vash: This thing is so heavy
Wolfwood: That's because it's full of mercy

F*** all the Trigun BS.

Metal, please tell me that you've passed episode 14 of Death note.. I need to know your honest opinion about it.

Lol I thought it was over, but I discovered more Death Note to watch.

I'll have to pass this over to you guys when you're done with the entire series. It's not much but it gives some interesting background on stuff.

Vital, **** you and your desires, you stole the sig I was gonna use and you stole my Naomi swag

As Yusuke's mom from Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged would say, "Go play in traffic"

you stole the sig I was gonna use

2n7lcg5.jpg

I say you make a thread about how I stole your swag in the Nether, and bish I had her first. :mad:

If you're not the first to say the character's name and put a ":love:" Emoticon, they're open for stealing. It's rule #1 in the official Video game/Anime/Cartoon/Model fetish guide on Page R3.

I don't know how all that happened up there ^ buuuut

Metal how did you feel when Vash's brother did the crew like that

^ LOL!

But in all seriousness I really want to know your opinion, Metal. Then you can continue talking about Trigun with Yung.

Edit: F***.. I always fail with the "^" signs :L

You saw her first, I still have ownership over dat ass, lil dawg

Window shopping ain't the same thing as actually buying the damn product

Second, I used the <3 multiple times in reference to Naomi, you were still all emotionally distraught and shit over Episode 7 when I was locking shit down

I even swapped out a ****ing INUYASHA AVI/SIG COMBO to feature her as my new avi/sig combo while your cheating ass was only half-loyal with just a Naomi avi until now

Yes, tomorrow I'll be glad to share my thoughts on Episode 14 with you boo <3

... You ass, I asked for your opinion of Episode 14.. Three Motherlovin' times. Now gimme the info I want :mad:

Plus :love: > <3

Naomi :love: (iWin :D)

Half Loyal?! Nigguh I dropped the P4 Anime to focus on Death Note so get off my testicles home boy.

Shut up and read my edit dickface, I want to talk Trigun NOW

I never get to talk about anime I like sans DBZ and Brack Ragoon (and Death Note), so I'm going to take this opportunity now with Yung

I'll honor your hoe ass tomorrow though, promise

:rofl:

Stealth Editing like a boss.

Damn man, you watch Anime hella slow.. I stayed up to 4AM last night watching Death Note. Each timed I finished one episode I told myself to lay down but the plot twists had me up all night man.