News personalities that scared you as a child

Love Cowboy

Ok I must know if I'm not the only one to have this experience. My dad loved to watch the news, so whenever the evening news was on, I was subjected to whatever he was watching. Most of the time, I was just generally bored. But whenever SAM DONALDSON's face appeared on the screen, I was scared out of my mind and ran away. Do any of you have a similar memory of ol' Sam or of any other newsman?

For those of you who don't know, this is Sam Donaldson:

sam.jpg

I don't know what it is about Nancy Grace but whenever I hear her voice I feel like kicking a small animal. No joke.

Ughh... Nancy Grace. you cant explain yourself because of her buting in while your talking. Thats the only way she wins her cases the defendant cant defend him/her self <_<

EDIT: When she yells its like sindel is screaming into my ear nonstop.. and as a Child it made me feel bad x_x i don't like being yelled at :(

Ok I must know if I'm not the only one to have this experience. My dad loved to watch the news, so whenever the evening news was on, I was subjected to whatever he was watching. Most of the time, I was just generally bored. But whenever SAM DONALDSON's face appeared on the screen, I was scared out of my mind and ran away. Do any of you have a similar memory of ol' Sam or of any other newsman?

sam.jpg

Oh my God.
That man's face scares the SHIT out of me :comp:
Seriously, he looks possessed by the devil.

Here's the one that scared me:
Chief News Meteorologist Patrick Core on News Channel 12
2mbgjs.jpg

**** that dildo mouth

401px-Tom_Brokaw_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Tom Brokaw.

He is from my home town.

I met him, cooked for him. And even gave him a menu at the first steak house I worked in.

Here he is at Gavins Point Dam near my house. This was in 1958, the house wasn't even built yet.

Brokaw-gavinspoint.jpg

He not only scared me, but scared me into being a good person. Like morally and stuff.

Oh my God.
That man's face scares the SHIT out of me :comp:
Seriously, he looks possessed by the devil.

Here's the one that scared me:
Chief News Meteorologist Patrick Core on News Channel 12
2mbgjs.jpg

**** that dildo mouth

That hair reminds me of Will Ferrell.

I wouldn't say Sam Donaldson scared me, but I did always wonder how someone with the weirdest fake hair in the world and scowling eyebrows ever got a job on television.

In Atlanta, there is a weatherman who is creepy not in the I want to kill you kind of way, but in the I would never let me 13 year old son play at your house kind of way. He looks and carries himself like a child molestor.

Ken Cook:

waga_news_talent_ken_cook_smile_web_20110621163431_320_240.JPG

I wouldn't say Sam Donaldson scared me, but I did always wonder how someone with the weirdest fake hair in the world and scowling eyebrows ever got a job on television.

In Atlanta, there is a weatherman who is creepy not in the I want to kill you kind of way, but in the I would never let me 13 year old son play at your house kind of way. He looks and carries himself like a child molestor.

Ken Cook:

waga_news_talent_ken_cook_smile_web_20110621163431_320_240.JPG

Him and his mustache scream Pedophile.

sam.jpg

...dem eyebrows.

That much arch should be illegal somehow. Holy crap that's breaking me down mentally and I'm not even a child anymore. HELP.

The eyebrows are disgusting but his actual eyes..
They look cold and soulless.
I honestly think this person is the devil.