New Tier List / MU Chart

at least Baraka isn't at the bottom but wtf happen to Kano!?

also i might stop using smoke because of how high he is on the tier list

I don't use characters based on tier, I use them if I like them and their playstyle fits mine. I've been playing Cyrax and Kabal since MK3 and I'm not going to stop now.

updated the op with the fourth version of this....

7PMOj.jpg

updated the op with the fourth version of this....

7PMOj.jpg

Kano should be bottom. He's terrible.

I think Sheeva is better than people realise, just there's never been a Sheeva player to fully abuse her armour and high damage imo. Baraka, QC and Jade should be a bit higher. Ermac and Skarlet need to be much higher as well.

I don't think Scorpion is that great when all is said and done, that character is 100% gimmick. I'm beginning to think Mileena is very average and one dimensional as well.

Rain should be higher as well. That character has incredible armour, meter draining combos and the highest damaging, non meter combos midscreen in the game. Who else can take nearly half your life, WITHOUT METER, at mid screen? Skarlet can also take nearly half your life, with no meter. All the DLC characters are beastly in this game, all of them belong in S - A+ tier.

Noob Saibot and Cyber could maybe do with being a tad higher.

Even if you think he's just a gimmick

slips continues to place at around the same placings everytime. so it can't be all gimmicks.

Mileena dropped down to B tier now :cry:

I don't care though, and now that I think about it. I don't main any character A tier or higher now but I still want to learn Skarlet, the bish can dish out 50% Meterless :O

In my opinion, no combo should surpass 50 percent, especially not one that's meterless.

Some kinds bullshiz occurring here.

Yea, I agree. But I don't think she can pull 50% off punishment like Cyrax could off the reset, and I hope Critical could correct me if I'm wrong but most of her 50% combos are impractical.

They only work in the corner. Your own fault if you end up there.

Jax does WORSE in the corner than her.

Subzero has a more dangerous corner game IMO. Having high damage isn't everything.

Rain has like 44%ish meterless MIDSCREEN combos. and he's not even top tier character.

Combo damage isn't everything. you gotta look at everything else.

Rain has SHIT pokes so he can't get out of pressure w/o using armor most of the time.

Skarlet has to spend meter to keep pressure on.

Mix up your 2,1,2 clones and sometimes delay the clone so they jump into it or either D+4 them to death until the block low, hit them with that overhead F+4 into Iceball and start the whole corner game all over again 8)

So Rain is like Jade kinda, he's very Meter dependent to escape most situations.

Mix up your 2,1,2 clones and sometimes delay the clone so they jump into it or either D+4 them to death until the block low, hit them with that overhead F+4 into Iceball and start the whole corner game all over again 8)

So Rain is like Jade kinda, he's very Meter dependent to escape most situations.

except Jade has good pokes.

Jade doesn't NEED meter to get out of pressure. She only needs it to combo.

Ah. shit, I can deal with that then I'm adding Jade to my arsenal :wiggle:

lol if you want.

I still know ALOT about her. I probably still know more about her than I do my new 2 mains. So feel free to ask for pointers.

She's REALLY different from the rest of the cast though. Alot more reaction based, and there are some moves that are safe on some characters but not safe on others. DB2 is safe at max range against cage. But not safe at max range against raiden.

I still think she is A Tier but she has bad match ups such as Cage and Ermac but don't let it discourage you. I'm predicting she ends up back A Tier after Evo

Yea, I don't care if she drops all the way to C tier :p

I've been using her since Day 1 :proud:

@Critical

*Silent treatment* (Yup, this carries over from other threads :mad:)