New Character idea

Methados

Hi, I'm new here, and I just wanted to post something, its an idea I had for a new character, and also I made sprites, thats why I put it in the old MK games forum, I don't have a name for him yet, so if anyone can think of one tell it, i might use it. Well anyway, this character is from the same people as Reptile, he was as good a fighter as Reptile but died and his people took the tech used by the Lin Kuia to make Cyrax to bring him back. Now I know that in most mortal kombat stuff Reptile is the last of his people, but some times he isn't in the story, so Im making it that there is two left now. I am planing on making more sprites later on, also, you may be wondering whats with fatality 2, what it is, he is throwing his helmet at the other fighter, and when it hits them, they just fall over and die while the helmet rolls next to them, its a funny stupid fatality like alot of the second fatalitys in mortal kombat.

Click here to view:
www.deviantart.com/download/55181958/New_Mortal_Kombat_Character_by_Methados.png

I've seen this character done a thousand times before. Sorry to seem harsh, but it's just not a very original idea