MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion

Conquest is a guilty please for me. Yeah the show came off as bad fan fiction but I remember when the show was popular in the second grade back in 1998-199. People in my lunch table were like "Did you see the new episode with Sub-Zero?! It was awesome!". The show has nostalgia value to me.

Where can you watch Conquest?

When I was little, I tried to watch it when it was on but someone would always turn it because it was 'cheesy' :lol: Now I need to actually watch it all.

We're all sitting here trying to find clues about who will be the next character ...through his tweets ..it's kinda pathetic but they don't give us anything to talk about.

"This is where you fall down"

We're all sitting here trying to find clues about who will be the next character ...through his tweets ..it's kinda pathetic but they don't give us anything to talk about.

Ed noticed that since he doesn't even tweet anymore. :)

Either something big is coming and they work hard to prepare it or it's total news blackout.

I hate to discount any klassic kombatants at another go around, but, a new Era of fighters that bring a fresh story could become someone's new favorite. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a new Gen Jared and Reiko. But, I'm ready for the new batch. And it's not as though they could never bring the characters that are still alive back in a future release.

Did street fight ever make a game without their original crew???

Damn keep the original 7 in at all cost...

I'm sure street fighter always has ,Chun li,Ryu,Ken,blanka,the black stretchy guy,Bison,zangief and Bison...and a d say they are doing well for themselves.
They shouldn't give the classics the axe...keep the original 7 as playable characters ..always.

Actually, Capcom's original plan for SF3 was an all rookie roster. Beta testers cried foul over the exclusion of Ryu and Ken, so in they went.

I do NOT want to see a repeat of the SF3 roster bullshit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I've never really liked SF.

What was street fighters excuse for not adding in the the classic characters??i don't think they ever had a storyline.Did they kill characters off or did they just decide to randomly reboot the game or whatever.

ecf93ad0e9a87f8c58daa085c01dbc2d.jpg