Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

Will not be large offtopic if I'll show this photography?
Was found in network by visitor of MKTX group.

Spoiler:
922d32b4d11e.jpg

Wow that is an amazing find! Has any other stock photos used in the real MK 1,2,3 been found?

I've always wanted to see the original photos used for the MK2 Wasteland man statue:

Mk2_wasteland-1-.png

Also the original photo used for the cloudy sky of the MK2 cover art (I know the lightning is NOT on original photo):

300x300.jpg

Also the Great Kung Lao's head (spirit in the sky) in MK2 Kung Lao's ending. Tony Goskie confirmed the photo was not taken by the MK team, it was scanned from a random reference book (he doesn't remember the book's title sadly). I would love to see the original photo and maybe know the model's name:

KungLaoMK2ending2.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I removed post because noticed difference. I photographed 'Throne Room'/'The Pit' elements during vacation in China.) And I know where they took pavillion/statues for 'Palace Gates'. That's all probably.

Yeah, I removed post because noticed difference. I photographed 'Throne Room'/'The Pit' elements during vacation in China.) And I know where they took pavillion/statues for 'Palace Gates'. That's all probably.

Ah yes I think I saw your photos a while back, very cool find!

Can I ask, who found the desert image and can they possibly find other photos used in MK?

It was regular user like you.) And photography was posted like wallpaper with desert.
He was pretty observant and noticed familiar landscape.

Sorry to break your fragile, paranoid hearts but I am not FIREBOY. I'm just going to say that by the time this will be finished, we'd all be in retirement homes. Thanks Le@N for giving our great-grandchildren something to look forward to in the future! ;)

Last edited:
Will not be large offtopic if I'll show this photography?
Was found in network by visitor of MKTX group.

Spoiler:
922d32b4d11e.jpg

Hi bro, and lol this is a real unseen relic, It ´s the gobi ´desert? or the shara from egypt?

And about last vids, they are really productive, cyber ninjas are flawless, so much anti-generic.
regards-

I noticed that the statues in The Shrine were different warriors, which I personally find to be a pretty neat change. About the statues in there, do they happen to be randomized between the playable characters?

I noticed that the statues in The Shrine were different warriors, which I personally find to be a pretty neat change. About the statues in there, do they happen to be randomized between the playable characters?
I was wondering the same thing. Looks great regardless.

I always thought it was dumb that Tsung's island had what were clearly old statues of people who were currently on the island, haha.

Would be cool if the statues were of warriors we've never heard of. :)

I always thought it was dumb that Tsung's island had what were clearly old statues of people who were currently on the island, haha.

Would be cool if the statues were of warriors we've never heard of. :)
Maybe they were new statues but Shang was being a diva and requested that they have a "distressed look".

It ´s the gobi ´desert? or the shara from egypt?
I don't know really, because place was never specified.

statues were of warriors we've never heard of
Nobody from MKTX developers has such imagination.

randomized between the playable characters
Oh well.. It was obvious last six months or earlier.

for giving our great-grandchildren something to look
Pointless, because I never was primary coder/spriter here.
And personal contribution never delayed whatever.

We don't talk with Firelord's speaking heads anymore.

Nobody from MKTX developers has such imagination.

We don't talk with Firelord's speaking heads anymore.

I dunno if there's a language barrier or something, but I hope you're not thinking I'm talking shit or someone's mouthpiece here. I'm super excited for MKTX, and have no clue who Firelord is. I dont engage in forums drama, I was just commenting on the original MK's use of current warriors as statues not making any sense. I wasnt shitting on MKTX in any way.

I check Johnnycage999's channel every day for updates, I'm not a hater. :(

"Deja vu" LOL, at least kage ´s progess is doing well the things, MotorRoach is right, now you have your doubt very cleared, "deja vu"

Wow, a lot of great improvements since I have left (was busy, studying social psychology in the UK, just so you know). Keep making these great stages, guys. Oh and the cyborgs look amazing and better than ever, making me feel sorry for the games that lack them (I'm looking at you MKX, and at some other games as well). Stay true to the MK spirit, so far this may be the best MK game ever!

Spoiler:

This may be off topic, but guys, for those who haven't seen it yet, it seems that MKO (MK Outworld) was reborn:

Now I have even more games to look forward to, must really pay attention to the youtube channels of all these talented creators.

Last edited:
it seems that MKO (MK Outworld) was reborn
Well, I may say it has less MK spirit now.) I would like to play in previous builds without SF elements.
And definetely without enlarged graphic and other pointless things.

Hello! We noticed, that you would like to support for MKTX development. And decided to make special account on PayPal for that purpose. We appreciate any possible help. And give the word, that everything will be spent usefully. In return, we will be more motivated to continue our hard work. We count on your understanding, wallets addresses posted below.

WebMoney:
R247406193785; Z136963546804

PayPal:
fox-gray@ya.ru

Definitely one of the best ideas and a mark of a serious project in my opinion. I'm glad to see some real creators knowing when to unite with their fans into a force more powerful than ever. Those new videos will do a good job of making this even more popular, I wouldn't be surprised if every fan of original MKT decided to become a backer. Here I brought you some tips that will increase your effectiveness.

Definitely will give some $ when I get paid. This is a project I want to see through to completion and beyond. :v

Agreed through and through. MK fans always had this power to impact the industry by voting with their wallets and letting the weakling projects bite the dust. Now we are just reaching a new MK era, when the fans will be involved even more directly, which is great.

Smoke really pretty fun to play as. Despite always having mained Smoke (both cyborg and human), I was never really fond of how his moveset consisted of moves stolen from other characters, so it makes me really glad to see that you're all giving him some moves of his own. I'm also happy to see he has a standing animation of his own now.

One thing I did notice is that in Jade's Desert background, instead of Cyrax, there's a black armored cyborg instead. Is that supposed to be any character in specific or just a random cyborg?