Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

I ´ve said it before, with no offense, cal, uker is a good option or make contact with Dimis vrast, one of those options shall help to you more fast that you can think.

@theotherguy: I know Bleed and his work from a considerable ammount of time and I know what I'm talking about.

Bleed... What do you say? Do you feel like setting a commitment for a minimum ammount of animations monthly?

OK guys, just lets calm down. No updates and peoples enter in panic! hahaha
Everybody have more important things to do, Work, Rest, Life...

I know that Interloko is busy with his work. Anyway there is not many thing to program now with out more character animations done.

Bleed same to any artist have they time of motivation, some time you want to do different things, also i think if he get a 3D artist job, he is going to despair, in the good say.

If there is not update for weeks, that's it. But don't make a chaos for it.

Everybody have his time, is more important own real Jobs that a project for fun. If fight and many negative comments come out, this stop to be fun and with it loose motivation.

Let's take a brake here, Christmas and New Year is coming, Nobody want do this in this season!

Idk if it is about "negativism" or "chaos" but i know by sure that is about the "reality", and the reality is showing that "pauses" always are not good in the case of mk hd remix. And too those "time" of ppl, need a synchronization of time and labor. This synchronization of time and labor makes the real means of inspiration, motivation or fun. The posts published here in trmk ´s forum, for the mk hd remix team, can not be taken as fun in really, cause all the time, the team are watching information, and opinions, except the link and the joke that le@n has showed more above can be taken as a fun.

So, again, is better enter work in other engine with other programmer, if not the time of real life shall quit off their inspirations.

And cal, i know that you don ´t want read to me but again i want say to you other point about money but in this time it is no doing a contradiction to you. If you want make money with mk dh remix in future, you should show anything new in game, and i am not talking about big things for do, but some details that mk 1 has never before yes. And again the details that there is arround mk ´s franchaise are importants. Also mk1 is a very old game and if you don´t make any extra surprise, then you do not wait "casual ppl" saying "wow". Cause you can have alot quality and hd graphics, but if you don´t any new stuff....... well sudennly, the "hype" effect shall not last long on ppl... and it shall blow your money.Remember mk1 is a elder game.

Last edited:
Guys definitely need to settle down for something being done for free, as a hobby. People have families, jobs, etc. The progress on this has been great for just volunteer work and no reason it can't continue. When people start putting added pressure and demands on it, it's going to suck the fun and joy out of a project like this. There is nothing wrong with Bleed's work output, both in quality and time.

It also sounds like you'll have options on engines too, so don't feel you have to jump the gun this second because of some floating opinions. Is there a good chance there will be new versions or possibly even a different engine option altogether when the assets are completed? Of course. The beauty of this project is that it's being created with a template already in place (the original MK game). You pretty much could do the entire art/sprite/music side of things, and then figure out the code side later. Trying to build up the engine now may get something up and running, but then you'll hit the road block of waiting for more sprites to be completed. It seems like there is a lot of demands, or pissing contests still floating around this which is a shame. Hopefully those working on the project can tune out the noise and keep up the excellent work.

And it is the holiday season. Give people some time to enjoy real life, the last thing anyone would want is to worry about the day to day work/home shit and then come to something like this which should be a hobby to enjoy and feel like it's a 2nd (unpaid) job. The work done isn't going anywhere, and if it's not until after the new year before some other major headway gets made - it just might be for the best. People need to breathe after all.

The reality is we don't owe anybody anything. This is not a paying job, so I'll do what I can, when I can and if I feel like it. Maybe some don't like this but so what? If this was something immediately important to me like a real job, then I would haul ass no problem, but this is not the case.

The idea of it leading directly to a real job is not a strong enough motivator for me. Indirectly yeah, because it's good for practice but that's it, I stay interested for that reason and the pressure is not as intense.

I don't get mad when people make demands, I am indifferent or logical about it according to my views.

I think Bleed's contribution to the project is so top-notch (both in terms of quality and quantity), who would want to risk changing that by nagging him to do anything differently? Bleed I am so impressed by all your models, poses, animations, etc. If you kept working at the same pace from now until the project's completion I could die a happy man.

Let the real work in the hands of the official contributors and please stop all the "my d*ck is bigger than yours" drama

Enviado con uno de aquellos.

This project promised a lot...

Oh well, I'm disapointed. Now I know this is not going to be finished ever and I'm leaving for good, but before that:

Bleed: You're a QUITER and that sorry excuse of you enfuriates me a big deal. Build your character and stop making excuses like "if this were a real job". Your behavior of making Nightwolf and shit like that is a disrespect to the people who have been working so hard on this. You cannot just say "if I feel like it I work 5 mins in something, then go to do something else until I feel like it again, like in a month"...!!!

You're literally bleeding this project with your shitty attitude. Grow up some pants and admit you cannot commit to anything.

It really pisses me off that such awesome project is so dependant on people like you, because now I know it will never be finished.

Man, you need a psychologist.

Bye

I don't think any of these outsiders who come in and criticize the core members of the team (be they cal, bleed, mr moses, or uker) are doing a lick of good. You're already getting something for nothing, what more could you possibly ask for?

Oh well, I'm disapointed. Now I know this is not going to be finished ever and I'm leaving for good, but before that:

Bleed: You're a QUITER and that sorry excuse of you enfuriates me a big deal. Build your character and stop making excuses like "if this were a real job". Your behavior of making Nightwolf and shit like that is a disrespect to the people who have been working so hard on this. You cannot just say "if I feel like it I work 5 mins in something, then go to do something else until I feel like it again, like in a month"...!!!

You're literally bleeding this project with your shitty attitude. Grow up some pants and admit you cannot commit to anything.

It really pisses me off that such awesome project is so dependant on people like you, because now I know it will never be finished.

Bye

You're bothered by Bleed's dedication to this? You have the audacity to bring into question this man's, let alone anyone's, character because his (or their) "excuse(s)" doesn't fit what you deem acceptable? 1½ years time and countless hours brought us to this very page in this thread and you see it as a lack of dedication? CARZ, you've got to be quite the ignorant fellow to see Bleed as a burden to success of this project because the speed or progress isn't keeping up the pace with what you've envisioned for it. This is, and I'm beating a dead horse here, not a job. This venture is strictly passion driven. It's, again, been evolving before our very eyes for over one calendar year (365 days, 8,765 hours, 525,949 minutes, etc.). If the progress that has been made up until this point is a problem for you then perhaps rather than belittling or talking down to those who've been so kind as to donate their free time, you could use this time instead constructively and try your hand at learning the software that these individuals are using to recreate this game, a common bond, that made us register here. Then, not only will there be an extra pair of hands at handling the daunting task of getting everything picture (frame) perfect but it'll be moving along quicker than it would had not that extra pair of hands been involved. It's unfortunate if you truly don't want to keep tabs and check in on the progress of this project. More over, it's a blessing in disguise. Why? Because there will be one less voice echoing their dissatisfaction with these truly talented individuals efforts.

Too long; didn't read - "This project promised a lot." Yes. But this project was never promised.

Watch out, we have a Nostradamus over here!

And this is coming from a guy who has committed nothing but shit to this project/thread.

Bleed has already said that this is a hobby, and he works on it whenever he can or wants to. And that's what you should get: a hobby.

This project isn't created for people who have no patience.

Looking in the mirror, by any chance?

OK

Bye

This guy is such a bi-polar tool. Too bad you can't ban him. He does way more bad than good to MK MUGEN teams and forums.

Yeah, CARZ always provokes when he doesn't satisfied. We all can remember MK Revival project you never finished. Just keep out from this thread, you never done anything better.

I´m confused, i was thinking that fireboy is the worst here, now carz too? how?

and about bleed´s opinion, i think that it give motivation if the work is not heavy to do but when the work is hard, the history is totally different. And this demand too not make pauses, because when the work is hard, this "pause" can kill your motivation, specially if your real life is mixing with your time.

Last edited:
Man, no offense, but whatever translator you're using, try another one.
Your posts are unintelligible.

Finally I made some progress. Still have a lot to do with my job but I'll be spending some time in the project too.
Sub Zero Slide
mugen004.jpg
First try at TYM
mugen003.jpg
I've seen there are TYM Scorpion HD sprites but the size is the same as the character. Needs to be bigger.