Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Test render, still needs work.

BurnSkeleton_Anim_01.gif

i like it slow like that, makes a more dramatic feel and look to it....

and when a real skeleton gets roasted, the tendons, cartiladge, and other parts alomost are fused together like rigamortis x10.. so a slow decent like that would be believeable... maybe just slightly faster... not much though.

Test render, still needs work.

BurnSkeleton_Anim_01.gif

Love the animation! Great work Bleed. I'm wondering if the white in the texture should be removed or turns into a charred gray. You can keep the red burnt flesh coloring but the white looks too clean and out of place.

Something like this:

freddy3+magic+bones.jpg

or

After_Midnight_Burned_Skeleton_w_Axe_8.JPG

I guess you still technically need to do Scorps head getting knocked off as well but that'll be good since doing that for Scorp means you'll also have it down for Subzero.

I need to make the head for Cage's fatality, and the spine rip for Sub-Zero

I'm still working on the skeleton animation, trying to make it smoother.

Last edited:
Bleed, I want to see you work for NetherRealm Team! hehehe

For the skeleton animation, can u put a litle impact on head after down? Or a little open for mouth and back for position or a move down head and back too. Only because the floors impact and gravity. ^^

Bleed, I want to see you work for NetherRealm Team! hehehe

For the skeleton animation, can u put a litle impact on head after down? Or a little open for mouth and back for position or a move down head and back too. Only because the floors impact and gravity. ^^

good idea Maike André ! :D

It's me or you have some problems with backfaces? i mean, knee looks like disappears or is render from the back.

In the hand, up to the fingers looks like is missing bones or looks too narrow?

The animation and the general looks are fantastic.

Last edited:
I had to fix the skinning on the hand, it was warping and getting thin.

I'm just waiting on the fire sprites now, in a clean state so I can get this fatality finished.

Frames as .png, and I'll probably cut it off at the top. I don't need the smoke to go so high, only reach the top of the window.

BurnSkeleton_Anim_03.gif

Last edited:
man i dunno, if the screen is dark for the fatal as i assume you guys are doing to match mk1 style, is that skeleton gonna be visible at all? maybe doing the charred look but starting with a dark creme bone color to start with might do it? i just dunno, but i am sure you will pull it off bleed..

i have a question, i was watching your hd scorpion tests on your youtube channel and was wondering about the contact blood on hits etc, are you gonna keep to that much blood and same frames, or are you gonna change it some to be more realistic? no one would lose a bucket sized pool of blood or splat for a nose punch, if ya get what i am saying, or is the team gonna stick with that like the mk1 game? didn't know how you guys felt on that subject, just wondering is all..

great job on everything, keep up the good work....

p.s., i have tons of ideas that i have noticed from various mk games that makes things look more realistic vs real life gorryiness, if ya interested... things that really make fatalities impacts better... just let me know and i will explain some if you guys are interested.

adam

Good point, I don't know yet, if it's too dark and hard to see, I'll make it lighter.

The blood would probably be tons, like it was in MK1.

About the color, i think will be better to put him inside a stage with scorpion. IMO is a bit dark.

about the previews comment of the knee.

here a pic.

knee.png

It's getting squashed blending between the two leg bones. I can fix that with an extra bone just for the knee caps, but I'll just remove it from the model, it shouldn't be there anyway.