Mortal Kombat 11 rumours

I don't tell them what to do, I just think those people are simple souls, and I dislike simple souls. They aren't fans in the first place, so they have really no business in the Mortal Kombat Game, if they are lucky Jason appears in MK11 mobile game, like Freddy before him.

The irony is strong with this one.

Yes. Yes. Still doesn't mean that they're being put "just for fatalities". No. AvP isn't cannon. No. Next.

If that's what constitutes a fight scene, it's laughable.
I don't recall FvJ being canon, either, but yeah, 2 horror icons who have originated with no previous fighting skill being put into a game with tons of gore is likely the reason.
Next.

Alright. When was the last time you've seen someone take on a Xenomorph in hand-to-hand Martial Arts combat, in any canon source material?
Jason had more "fighting skill" (the fck is that even suppose to mean?) than Xenomorph.
Next.

The Xenomorph was fighting and hunting colonial marines in 3 movies.
Same as Predator, the fight between humans and aliens, the fight for survival of the species.
They were army war with humans in those movies.

As for fighting skill, just because you adapt a character for a fighter doesn’t mean that the character originated as a fighter or is known for being a fighter.

You can use Princess Peach in Smash Brothers, doesn’t mean she’s known for being a fighting character.
Same goes for horror characters like Freddy, Jason and Leatherface.
They were ADAPTED for a few fight scenes and in MKX, but people know them (iconically) for being cold-blooded killers who hunt down helpless camp counselors and haunt people’s dreams, not fighters that normally go in hand-to-hand combat (oops, Kombat).

Not in hand-to-hand combat. And it only "hunted" CM's in 1 movie. Strike 1.
The closest it has gotten to that point is when Parker tried to save Lambert and jumped on the Xeno. Strike 2.
Fighting is an act of combat, usually physical. That's what Jason was doing ever since he appeared. Ergo, Jason is more suitable in MK than Xenomorph as a "fighter/warrior", which makes these 4 pages of sh!t worthless. Strike 3, you're out.

Last edited:
Still considered a hunter / fighter / warrior.
So, the Xeno attacking people wasn’t physical?
Didn’t know that combat only consists of hand-to-hand and no weapons. Good to know.
Combat requires 2 people to be fighting each other, otherwise Jason was just killing as cold-blooded killers always do.
It’s not a “fight” if the other characters are killed and don’t put up a “fight,” to begin with.
Point proven.
Thus, Jason is less suitable as a fighter / warrior, as he’s just a killer and doesn’t fall into the fighter category.
That last post fails and falls flat on its face.

Still considered a hunter / fighter / warrior.
So, the Xeno attacking people wasn’t physical?
Didn’t know that combat only consists of hand-to-hand and no weapons. Good to know.
Combat requires 2 people to be fighting each other, otherwise Jason was just killing as cold-blooded killers always do.
It’s not a “fight” if the other characters are killed and don’t put up a “fight,” to begin with.
Point proven.
Thus, Jason is less suitable as a fighter / warrior, as he’s just a killer and doesn’t fall into the fighter category.
That last post fails and falls flat on its face.

No, it's considered to be a bio-weapon. Get it through your thick skull already. You don't call guns a warrior/fighter.
Dying and spilling acid blood over someone isn't exactly physical hand to hand combat. In fact it's a defense mechanism to prevent something stupid as that. Do you know what Xeno DID do? Eat and kidnap people. Not slicing people in half with a Machete and punching holes in people.
No, but that's primarily what MK consists of and is the reason why you're ing around that Jason isn't "warrior" enough.
???
Everyone was putting up a fight against Jason in the movies, that was the point :lol: "Ginny fights back and slams a machete through Jason's shoulder.".

Predator fits your "fighter/warrior" tripe description like a glove. Xenomorph does not. Ergo, according to your logic, Xenomorph does not fit in MK.

It seems at this point you're just arguing for the sake of it. Come back with something of a substance, instead of bullshit.

Last edited:
Xeno is still considered a hunter / warrior / fighter, despite also being a bio weapon.
Jason preys on the weak and defenseless and kills them, whereas the Xeno hunting colonial marines that are armed and shooting at him is a different thing, altogether.
1 is fighting to stay alive and fighting against people who are skilled in combat (colonial marines), and the other is going around killing people like a mad psycho.
No, Jason was never a “fighter,” but you want to keep arguing against that.
I will never concede to Jason being a “fighter / warrior / hunter,” as he doesn’t fall into any of those categories, just like Freddy and Leatherface don’t.
Come back when you can have a decent debate and not resort to flaming and name calling.

This has turned into one of the most ridiculous arguments I have seen.

As much as I think Xenon is a troll, Commander your classification of characters is hypocritical. You just for some reason mold together Hunter/ Warrior for a xeno but when you are talking about Freddy he is just a hunter.

Freddy fights other people plus how do you know he doesn't train? I never really seen a movie but doesn't he not have to sleep? He has all day to train. Also to me calling A Xeno a warrior is a bit weird to me. I see them as a more beast-type character. I wouldn't consider a bear a warrior just because he killed some marines.

The Xeno fits into the classification of hunter / warrior because that’s what he does.
Namely, the chest-buster who uses Baraka as a host in MKX.
THE Xenos are hunting people down and constantly evolving the species, much like how Predator hunts people (and other forms) down and keeps their skulls as trophies.
The Xeno is a bioweapon, yes, I never denied that, but it’s also hunting down the colonial marines.
There’s a difference (at least to me) between a hunter / predator and a killer.
1 does it to survive and / or live / stay on top of the food chain.

Jason wasn't just fighting defenseless, in Jason X he killed a bunch of soldiers.

If we completely nerd it out then the Xenomorph is a killing machine spawned from a virus.

So on one hand, we have a zombie who kills anyone he wants with minimum effort. For some reason he doesn't fit in MK, because he's nothing more but a killer. On the other hand, we have a bioweapon created for the sole reason of spread and destroy, you know, like a killer would. This killer here fits MK because fck logic.

2 + 2 = ?

Now tell your boyfriend Commander these news, because he seems to have problems with double standards. Only make sure to talk slowly and clearly.

They do belong in MK. The n1 reason why they're on the roster is MONEY, not "fatalities" or whatever the load of horseshit that was unloaded in this thread.

As for fitting, which by the way is not the same as belonging, that's your personal preference that is not being supported by evidence. The evidence being sales.

I’ll put it this way:
Both Xenos and Predators have had humans that want to stop them and / or put and end to them, whereas with Jason and Freddy they originated as characters who’s existence isn’t in jeopardy if they don’t go out looking for humans to kill.
None of the people being sought after by Freddy or Jason are going out of their way to look for these killers, but rather try to avoid them to stay alive.
They’re not really defending themselves (Jason and Freddy), per se, but rather looking to kill for an unnecessary means.
Xeno and Predator are fighting to survive, much like how MK characters are fighting to defend their realm or rule another realm.
The marines and teens in Jason X also weren’t looking to actively stop Jason, they just “happened” to have had 1 of the cryogenically frozen bodies be his, because it wouldn’t be a Jason movie if he didn’t have a bunch of teens to kill.
The people who usually die in those movies, anyways, usually would have found death regardless, by tripping over a cordless phone. :laugh:
*Walks into a place where someone was slaughtered* “Hello, is anyone here?”

Xeno in the first movie wasn't in jeopardy, it was killing helpless people in a closed space. It was called a slasher movie in space for a reason. "Fighters / warriors " in Jason X killed him once, only for him to go Uber and easily decap his killer.
So not only Jason kills kids and soldiers, he also kills his killers. Yet he doesn't fit in MK.

You're wasting my time now.

Yeah, yeah. NRS/WB decided otherwise, and unfortunately for you, the minority, they do.