MKX Livestream on Twitch this Wednesday!

NRS said on twitter that we are not getting a character reveal on Wednesday. So my hopes of us getting anything special is pretty low.

I value solid gameplay more than character reveals.

Can't wait to see Pablo pull off some actual combos. The videos that [MENTION=4178]Kamal[/MENTION] has been posting have been great, but I want to see somebody that already knows what they're doing.

Only thing I really expect to see is an alternate costume or two.

I doubt it's going to be anything major. Mostly because they haven't been hyping it up it much.

NRS said on twitter that we are not getting a character reveal on Wednesday. So my hopes of us getting anything special is pretty low.

They can reveal other stuff too...

-The new -ality
-Any returning -alities
-The new online mode
-Story mode details
-Goro gameplay
-New arenas

The list goes on..

I doubt it's going to be anything major. Mostly because they haven't been hyping it up it much.

They announced it a week earlier and they are waiting for our questions. So it's hyped up enough IMO. They also hinted at a future character reveal in the coming weeks and MKX will be present at the Playstation Experience event (Dec. 6-7) where they could also announce something, maybe a console exclusive.

And if we get new gameplay 'only' we'll have no reason to be unhappy about it. It would be the first new HQ gameplay footage since E3 with experienced hands holding the controllers. So I can take it as well.

My only worry is the Adam Urbano fiasco on Twitch, I certainly expect better than old footage with a 10 minute long interview with zero new information. If they show us 20-30 minutes of new gameplay with sick combos and a new stage/-ality or two plus we'll get new info or at least some strong hints from Ed or whoever walks us through it, I'll have no complaints.

It won't be anything substantial. Don't get hyped, guys.

I would love to see a new -ality, a new arena or hear more about the online mode, but we're just gonna get some gameplay of already-revealed characters on already-revealed stages.

They can reveal other stuff too...

-The new -ality
-Any returning -alities
-The new online mode
-Story mode details
-Goro gameplay
-New arenas

The list goes on..

I would love to see a couple of these things, namely either online mode details or Goro gameplay.

I'm not holding my breath for story details though.
I have a feeling that the reason that they are tight-lipped about revealing certain things due to story info.

If they show off brutalities I hope that they will be the finishing moves each character finished Shao Kahn off with .that would be badass

"This is where you fall down"

Im expecting Goro gameplay or something on this online mode that they have been going on about for months now.

I would really appreciate a new female character right now. Like, where are they? Seriously. Did Raiden sell all the hookers to Outworld or something?

If not a new female, then at least a returning female.

If not a returning female, then a new arena. The 4 we have are getting boring.

If not a new arena, then Goro gameplay. Unless they are not comfortable showing it.

If not Goro gameplay, then the online mode they so talked about. Would be only suitable for a stream.

If not online mode, then the new/returning ality.

If we get nothing from the above I will be seriously seriously seriously upset.

It's so strange to see people expecting character reveals today. They said that it wouldn't be any. I know that Ed is a troll but still. When we expected one at PAX or Gamestop Expo we didn't get anything. Now that they said we wouldn't get one why would we? NRS' Twitter hinted at one later this month but I don't think it's today. Maybe next week or so. I hope for a stage fatality or a new -ality and some crispy gameplay by expert hands. That would be a nice enough treat for this time.