MKast's 2 character reveals

The new Mkast says there are still secrets on the page noob.com. But i dont see anything. I can only see the hat which looks like Kung Lao, or there is a small red period under "there will be blood". Otherwise the poster looks unedited, and the source code reveals nothing.

I did just realize that the lightning in the noob.com pic doesnt have a reflection. Hmmmm.

Last edited:
The noob.com thing is annoying me to no end. It's probably right in front of us, too.

Maybe Daniel Plainview is a secret character. His special moves include: bowling pin beatdown, adopting the other fighter then abandoning him, and drinking their MILKSHAKES!!!

Liu Kang is no surprise. But Captain Marvel? Meh...too similar to Superman. There was a lawsuit about that. I'd rather have Black Adam.

Wow... They said that they might make Shaolin Monks II... We need to let them know that we ****in' want that game!!

We def need a MK:SM styled game on these new next consoles, but not Shaolin Monks II.

2 different characters, such as Nightwolf & Stryker set in the MK3/UMK3 story, learning why they were chosen to represent the Earthrealm kinda thing :)

Liu Kang is no surprise. But Captain Marvel? Meh...too similar to Superman. There was a lawsuit about that. I'd rather have Black Adam.

They're not that much alike honestly if you're familiar with their "history", Cap Marvel has similar powers like super strength, flight but other then that there's nothing else alike.

Cap M has to say "Shazam" to change from Billy to Cap Marvel and isn't as powerful as Supes is.

To be honest, The Sentry from Marvel is more of a Superman ripoff directly....it also raised tons of controversy as well. I mean hell, lol the dude even has an "S" on his costume, can you say Marvel getting desperate? lol

Shaolin Monks 2 NEEDS to get made! The ko-op was awesome. Me and my friend played that game for hours and hours.

I agree with the MK3 thing. I always thought that story would make for an awesome adventure game.

Are you kidding? He's kicked Superman's ass no end of times. And plus, his power is magic based. He has the advantage.

Supes has beaten this crap out of Cap way more times then Cap beating him, also you have to realize that Supes never fights or likes to fight "with his full power" because of his boyscoutness of hurting someone, if you piss him off you're dead and no I'm not kidding, are you aware that Supes has heat vision, freeze breath, Super, super strength,super speed just short of Flash, hearing and more powers overall then Cap does? Thus gives Supes the edge if anything.

And there's also the cartoon show that portrayed both fighting each other in which Supes got knocked around a bit, but once he owned Cap once he got pissed and literally stomped him into the ground

Now that Billy Batson has taken the place of the wizard Shazam I think he could make short work of Superman. Also, DC usually has Superman win because even though they bought the rights to the Fawcett characters there's still a little rivalry there. Cap has always been more powerful than Superman.

Superman mainly wins due to fan demand. I know he doesn't have all of the added extras of Supes, but I know I've read the exact line "Toe to toe, Captain Marvel has the advantage" in one of my TPBs somewhere. I'll have to try n find it. I'm sure It's Either Kingdom Come or Dark Knight Strikes Again. I know neither of these are canon, but they still follow the formula, and neither is MKvDC.

I for one am excited about the prospect of playing Captain Marvel. He has been sorely underrepresented in video games up to now. Refreshing.

And in terms of him being a Superman knock-off: If you know anything about comic book history, then you know virtually all superheroes are in essence Superman knock-offs. He was the meaningful first.

If you look at Captain Marvel's history, relationships, and source for his powers, you can see he is quite different from Supes.

And yeah, in reference to Sentry, I always hated the character. I find him too bland.

Well...My post seems to have hit a nerve. I did not mean to say they have a similar story or that they are similar characters. I believe quite the contrary. I was merely trying to say that in the context of the game they do have rather similar powers.

I'm almost willing to bet money that he has Rain's Lightning Strike move, possibly at a shorter range.

Either that or he'll have a grapple like in the Justice League animated episode. The kind where he'll grab you and SHAZAM a few times in quick succession.