MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

So I'm taking it they update the xbla arcade store each tuesday?
At this point I think we're better off waiting for retail instead of spoiling the game with a months-old demo. Idk, I doubt I'll even download it at this point.

XBLA is updated Wednesday, but MK demo is not an arcade game. They can release a demo any day of the week.

there doesn't seem to be a demo today guys sorry

Last edited:

I'm think like a week before the game comes out then thats when the demo will come to xbox.

I can't believe you guys still don't have the demo. That's insane!!!

I would have figured it would be a week after the PS3 demo was released, at the most. Totally unacceptable, IMO.

My brother is pretty pissed off about it, since he only has an Xbox.

I'm think like a week before the game comes out then thats when the demo will come to xbox.

Perhaps a likely scenario is that it comes to Xbox Live Gold on April 5 but to everyone else on April 12, then release on April 19.

Perhaps a likely scenario is that it comes to Xbox Live Gold on April 5 but to everyone else on April 12, then release on April 19.
Yeah that's possible. But I can see the demo coming out April 19th 2012, "exclusively" in Xbox Live!

I don't even care about a 360 demo anymore. The game is only 3 weeks away!

It kind of ridiculous now....they need to hurry up.I have them both..i just sympathize for the others.

April 5th makes the most sense, if the Exclusive Content was held through march.

Actually made an account just for this thread. I'm hoping they release a surprise demo tomorrow (wednesday). Judging by what was said in this post on Majornelson.com the only demo coming out on April 5th is Kinectimals. I know that can change quite easily but it's still enough to make me doubt that we will get the demo on the 5th, at this rate we'll get it on the 12th or 19th unfortunately. My kollector's edition is pre-ordered but it would've been nice just to play it whilst we wait.

Played it on a friend's PS3 (having pressured him into downloading it) and now he has the standard edition pre-ordered too. That one taste of it was nothing but a tease... Oh well, nothing for it but to wait the last three weeks out!

Actually made an account just for this thread. I'm hoping they release a surprise demo tomorrow (wednesday). Judging by what was said in this post on Majornelson.com the only demo coming out on April 5th is Kinectimals. I know that can change quite easily but it's still enough to make me doubt that we will get the demo on the 5th, at this rate we'll get it on the 12th or 19th unfortunately. My kollector's edition is pre-ordered but it would've been nice just to play it whilst we wait.

Played it on a friend's PS3 (having pressured him into downloading it) and now he has the standard edition pre-ordered too. That one taste of it was nothing but a tease... Oh well, nothing for it but to wait the last three weeks out!
Well some times more than one demo comes out on the same day, but we'll see.

Damn, I feel bad for my xbox brethren. But, hopefully this means you get something amazing as your exclusive.

Damn, I feel bad for my xbox brethren. But, hopefully this means you get something amazing as your exclusive.
Thanks, but I doubt that we'll get anything worthwhile. We shall see though. Also nice sig, I lol'd. :D

Thanks, but I doubt that we'll get anything worthwhile. We shall see though. Also nice sig, I lol'd. :D

Who knows man, it's taken this long, must be something pretty damn awesome. Watch all us PS3 users are gonna be jealous :p Thanks man Etryus made it, actually. xD

Dont feel bad for us xbox owners. Some of us can wait, like myself. Besides, I've already played the hell out of the demo. i feel like if i play it anymore ill just get bored of it.