MK VS DCU Opening Sequence

MoonEye821

(Open with a picture of Ed Boon)
It was not by chance that this struggle came to be.
The blame falls squarely upon my shoulders for giving greed the chance it needed; and therefor fulfilling the ancient prophecy of a versus game.
Mortal Kombat's dedicated fans had failed to stop DC from paying Midway off with exorbitant amounts of money.
In the end, only Raiden himself stood between Mortal Kombat and total destruction.
Defying the investors' wishes; he alone challenged the 2D and 3D fan bases in a Flame War; Mortal Kombat's last hope for integrity.

Raiden defended himself well against the fragmented fan base; and it seemed as though victory was at hand.
But the combined might of lust for another MK at all cost and ignorance proved to be overwhelming, even for a Thunder God.
Mortal Kombat's standards were defeated. The decenters have won.

Their victory was short lived.
As suspicion on where MK8 would take the series overcame the 2D and 3D fans, the fragmented MK fan base turned on itself. Anything even resembling a stable fan base was no more.

The 3D fans defeated the 2D fans, and reveled and in their konquest.
But it is said that there is only one true ruler of Midway, and that ruler had returned.
The almighty dollar, the former ruler of Midway, in the form of Batman!

(No, dear Elder Gods, it can't be!)

The prophecy had been fulfilled.
The almighty dollar had indeed returned to Midway to reclaim its developers and impose its dominance.
Shame awaited all who stood in its way.

And so it was that a new alliance was formed out of desperation.
Sworn enemies joined forces to kombat a greater threat.

Raiden began to realize that even their combined might was not enough to defeat Batman.

(What are you doing?)

There was only one chance left.

(Raiden explodes, releasing a huge wave of discontent Mortal Kombat fans across the Internet to try to stop this travesty by pleading to the fan base and Midway.)

Raiden's sacrifice was in vain.
For the blast had little affect on Batman.
Now the almighty dollar has what it needs to shape Mortal Kombat's legacy as it sees fit.

(Picture of Ed again.)
I was the fool who brought it this power.
Only I can destroy this threat, born of Selling Out.

lol, I saw this posted on MKOnline are you the same guy?

Anyway this is very funny and a creative way to show your dislike towards MK vs DC. Great parody to MK: Deception.