Metal Gear Rising

God damn tournaments getting in my way of metal gear!!!

I will play this on Monday, don't care if my electricity goes out.

I'll buy a generator.

Well, I bought the game yesterday (today for me, since I haven't slept yet). I like it so far, even if it feels un-MGS to me. The codec conversations so far are pretty awesome. I'm hoping the hear/see stuff that answers questions left over from MGS4:GOP.

Jetstream Sam DLC came out today! I'm downloading it now, it was 800 ms points (10 bucks).
Here's the trailer, idk if there's an English trailer out yet.

it feels un-MGS to me. The codec conversations so far are pretty awesome. I'm hoping the hear/see stuff that answers questions left over from MGS4:GOP.

Same here.
It didn't have the typical Metal Gear feel to me.
(inB4It'sNotTheSOLIDseries)
I know that. ;)
I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not very Metal Gear to me.

As for MGS4 stuff being revealed, I didn't see any stuff revealing anything about MGS4, probably because it's a spin-off.
There's an easter-egg codec conversation between Raiden and Kevin, about Solid Snake, though. ;)

"To get the conversation, call up Kevin on the codec just as you begin mission R-01.
Take out the first enemy ambush, then enter the building.
Talk with Boris, then call Kevin yet again.
Raiden will get into a conversation about his past, and how he earned his current title.
Once this conversation is over, call up Kevin one more time on the codec to hear all about Solid Snake."

http://www.gamefront.com/metal-gear-rising-raiden-is-a-solid-snake-fanboy-easter-egg-video/

So the Sam DLC was pretty sweet. It lasted me about 3 hours so yea it was kinda short, but playing as Sam was awesome. He controls a lot differently from Raiden, it took me a little while to get used to. I missed a couple of collectibles too so I'll probably do another playthrough.

The only real things I was disappointed about were the length and that you don't really unlock anything once you beat it, I was hoping to get another outfit or sword for Raiden.

Overall it was a nice DLC, if you liked Rising than I'd say go and get it.

62839_531328346910913_1967979290_n.jpg

Lol, I actually already had it. That bladewolf fight was sooooo hard until I learned about Sam's charge attack. >.<