Link`s Blacklist

GBK

Links-Blacklist-banner.jpg

links_blacklist_logo_by_thecuraga.png

http://www.game-art-hq.com/links-blacklist-a-tribute-to-the-dark-side-of-hyrule/

Link`s Blacklist is another art tribute i organized. Over 50 artists, for the most part professionals this time have drawn over 60 enemies and bosses from the Legend of Zelda series.

The big MK art tribute is still in the works btw, over 180 artworks are submitted now.

Blacklist huh?
I thought this was fanfiction :laugh:

Seriously though, Link has some of the best artworks done on him, think I'll check it out at some point

Fanfiction??? Go away with that krap!!!

Heh, you won`t find Link focussing artworks in this one, the whole tribute is only about the many monsters of the Zelda games. As someone who sees a ton of Link and Princess Zelda art everyday on dA i didn't want to administrate anything which produces even more Link fan arts as there are already

Redead.jpg

Drahmins far relative is onboard too ;)

God i really hope Drahmin will be in MK10! Screw Frost , Kenshin and Bo Rai Cho!
That would be nice...very nice!

Sorry, but to be a part of this art tribute you need to improve a lot. Link`s Blacklist will be an ongoing project, maybe for 1 year, maybe even for the next 3 years, who knows, maybe your time comes

i have some news for the project, it continues and again around 40 artists submitted art already or are working on it.
The update "Link's Blacklist Round II" gets published on the 20th May with around 60 new artworks, this time there are some more about the first 4 Zelda games too

Have a glimpse

you__re_in_the_wrong_part_of_town____by_asashi_kami-d5myawm.jpg
link_and_volcania_by_zefy-d5ofj4y.jpg
dead_hand_by_jujulica-d5pzk0v.jpg
veran_spider_form_by_gabriela_birchal-d5ty16x.jpg

And here again the Link (yeah..the LINK!) to the first part of the art tribute on GAHQ http://www.game-art-hq.com/links-blacklist-a-tribute-to-the-dark-side-of-hyrule/

Seems this project raised a lot interest, it was just a thought last year but now its sure that we will kontinue with Link's Blacklist until just all enemies / bosses from all Zelda games are drawn multiple times.

Attachments

• you__re_in_the_wrong_part_of_town____by_asashi_kami-d5myawm.jpg
    you__re_in_the_wrong_part_of_town____by_asashi_kami-d5myawm.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 11