Life and Times of TRMK.

If you can female like ones (which I doubt it) then you can add the female members here too. I doubt you'd be able to use megaman...

Maybe if someone knows how to alter the sprite for you... :?

You could modify Roll, Sapphire.

Okay, well, if you've visited the site, you wuold see the first part of the first strip. I finished the second part of the first strip. It's all me, I remade myself because I looked ghey:

trmk23ns.png

This just in, Prophet is no longer the co-author of The Life and Times of TRMK, instead he is going onto make his own sprite comic called Mega-Strike. A team of Anti-Terrorists out to save the world from themselves. He'll post it up on freewebs.com/trmk as soon as he gets the first strip done. Oh and Angel?
Angel2.jpg

Pwn.

Uh, currently all spots are full for -main- characters, but if you want to be a lesser character, I'd be sure to put you in, what do you look like?

Sapphire said:
Uh, currently all spots are full for -main- characters, but if you want to be a lesser character, I'd be sure to put you in, what do you look like?
Well i would like it to be like scorpion exept with a skull and fire on the top of his skull head

I mean that Life and Times of TRMK is a realm in the Mortal Kombat universe. And that Scorpion, as well as the other characters, will be making visits to it. Which, of course, will eventually result in him taking off his mask. So, by Access Denied, I mean that you can't be in it because you'd look too much like Scorpion.

Man, those things are awesome...I really didn't want to ask, but could you make me?

if so, lightblue shirt with a long black coat, and blonde ponytail. If its too much to ask for, I understand completely...I just figured I may as well ask :oops:

Sapphire said:
Uh...sorry, Robo, you can't be in it.
My feature is only going to have elite members of TRMK in it.
Pwnt, but RNS's just gonna whine some more now, d00d. I would love to be in this, but, you don't have to if you don't want to, just if youre needing an extra character, you could make me some crazy guy in a straightjacket or something with a gun, maybe? ???

Disappointed said:
Man, those things are awesome...I really didn't want to ask, but could you make me?

if so, lightblue shirt with a long black coat, and blonde ponytail. If its too much to ask for, I understand completely...I just figured I may as well ask :oops:
TheFreak said:
Sapphire wrote:
Uh...sorry, Robo, you can't be in it.
My feature is only going to have elite members of TRMK in it.

Pwnt, but RNS's just gonna whine some more now, d00d. I would love to be in this, but, you don't have to if you don't want to, just if youre needing an extra character, you could make me some crazy guy in a straightjacket or something with a gun, maybe? ???

No, you two are not worthy of any sprites! Just kidding you two, of course I'll make you two ones. You both contribute much to this forum, and I think you deserve to be main characters. And I was hoping I would get to make one for you, Disappointed, sir.

Noob/Smoke said:
Can u make me?

Let me guess...Half Noob, Half Smoke, all woman? No.

TOASTY* said:
then could you make me chamealeon then ???
If you read my previous posts, you'd know that I already said that Mortal Kombat characters are already part of the comic. Because TRMK is a realm in the Mortal Kombat universe. So no.