Lack of Flu Vaccine Bush's fault?

Lack of FLu vaccine bush's fault? Why?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

God of thunder

As I sit here typing this, I think to myself how full of shit the democratic party is. Most things I see I weight them logically and try to understand them. But this is ridiculous. It is the fault of our president that a "FOREIGN" country screwed up in making the vaccine, but some how it is Bush's fault. I know why they're making t his argument, I myself think they're full of shit.

"Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing his idiot"
"Vote the son-of-a-bush out"

I think they speak for themselves. I tend to laugh when he mispronounces and tends to say words 30 times before getting the right word

Why do we have another country making the vaccine in the first place? I mean trying to get perscription drugs from Canada... and getting a Vaccine from somewhere across seas just does not make sense to me.

Yeah, poor Bush, I feel so sorry for him. He's so misunderstood. :roll:

I honestly don't really care if it was his fault or not, but he should be able to come up with a solution better than telling people not to get a flu shot.

I see what the_sim is saying, though. Why can't we make the vaccination here? Do we have to import everything now?

Why do we produce anything over seas? It's cheaper.

And people need to stop with this bacteria hysteria. Oh no, you might get the flu once this winter.

Prophet said:
"Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing his idiot"
"Vote the son-of-a-bush out"

I think they speak for themselves. I tend to laugh when he mispronounces and tends to say words 30 times before getting the right word

I think you're just jealous of a man who's accomplished more than you could ever hope to. As for intelligence, the man graduated from harvard. He doesn't speak well and you judge his inteligence by that and his looks. You are quite pathetic.

As for the vaccine, I've never once gotten it, and I've only have the flu 3 times. I'm 22, and there are over 200+ strains of the flu, it matters not. The point of this topic was to show the absurdity of political logic. But I see this as well is beyond you, prophet.

I knew a smelly troll named prophet, once. I burned it to ash.

The culprit is...... 50 Cent! DIE YOU THUG!! *shoots him with 50 bullets to the head* wait a second.. oh yeah, that doesn't work on him.. *walks over with a baseball, and beats his head in* there..

Prophet said:
The culprit is...... 50 Cent! DIE YOU THUG!! *shoots him with 50 bullets to the head* wait a second.. oh yeah, that doesn't work on him.. *walks over with a baseball, and beats his head in* there..

A little violent, aren't you?

Violence issues? Nah not at all *blood drips off bat and lands on shoulder*...its...its..fake..blood >_>