Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

Ya beat me to it!

I wonder who that big broccoli looking dude is! Looks like Tusk was one of the characters as well and also the mummy dude. Good to see what the ultra stage enders is all about with TJ's stage. I wonder what the inputs will be for those.

I can not wait to see Cinder in action.

Riptor's silhouette reminds me of Primal Rage's Talon

Spoiler:

primal_rage__talon_by_busasami-d4j7nec.jpg

TJ combo is broken - no telling what else is.

How is he broken? I loved playing as him in early access.

Not sure how much I like the new UI...at all...

Playing survival with Maya now, I like her so far but feels so completely different from the cast. Not a bad thing but more of a positive.

Edit: I am starting to dig Maya's uniqueness. Her daggers are recovered by dashing over them, catching them in the air on recovery, her tumble kick special or by standing directly over and pressing all punch inputs.

She has an incredible dash game. She is the fastest character hands down, faster than Sabre and I believe she will be more lethal. Her back dash is just like you expect from an Amazonian, just beast. While double dashing forward she rolls and while rolling if you jump she nearly clears the whole screen. She is pretty beast.

Be sure to keep your daggers on you, if you are patient work them into your combo by opening>dagger strike>auto>tumble kick (to recover dagger).

Maya's daggers are name Temperance(light attack) and Vengeance (mid attack) and a heavy attack will throw both daggers. Once thrown, the punch input will revert to same strength kick attack so it takes a little getting used to and patience not to just throw daggers up in this .

Last edited:
Just got season 2, I waited playing with TJ but just tried him out, hes a lot of fun to play with, real fast.
Though the reason im waiting is to be able to play with Cinder, if they kcuf him up the internet is going to murder IG.

Graphics do actualy look a little better :O

Holy mackerel, if it is not broken, don't fix it!

The new user interface is absolutely gutwrench worthy. Not only all your varient costume mods lost, I have no way idea how to reset them. All my work feels like it has been lost. Feels like I am starting all over with badges and everything. Plus I have to buy KI Gold now with real money to buy shit? wtf? Maybe I am stupid which I do not doubt but damn, this is a step backwards.

I hate the rank now, because I can not see what rank my opponent is, I have no idea what I am getting myself into. The lobby blows because I used to be able to see what other players were doing when they were picking their characters, now I can't I am just pretty pissed at the new interface of KI, very unnecessary. And I can barely read the damn text on the screen now. I want season 1 back asap, just give me the damn characters! That is all.

Holy mackerel, if it is not broken, don't fix it!

The new user interface is absolutely gutwrench worthy. Not only all your varient costume mods lost, I have no way idea how to reset them. All my work feels like it has been lost. Feels like I am starting all over with badges and everything. Plus I have to buy KI Gold now with real money to buy shit? wtf? Maybe I am stupid which I do not doubt but damn, this is a step backwards. You sure you can't see their rank?

I hate the rank now, because I can not see what rank my opponent is, I have no idea what I am getting myself into. The lobby blows because I used to be able to see what other players were doing when they were picking their characters, now I can't I am just pretty pissed at the new interface of KI, very unnecessary. And I can barely read the damn text on the screen now. I want season 1 back asap, just give me the damn characters! That is all.

The new UI looks really good but it doesn't feel like KI at all. I'm disappointed that I lost my progress also. I was working on bearded Spinal. but I do like some changes. I like how there is a level to each character now.

How is he broken? I loved playing as him in early access.

Not sure how much I like the new UI...at all...

Playing survival with Maya now, I like her so far but feels so completely different from the cast. Not a bad thing but more of a positive.

Edit: I am starting to dig Maya's uniqueness. Her daggers are recovered by dashing over them, catching them in the air on recovery, her tumble kick special or by standing directly over and pressing all punch inputs.

She has an incredible dash game. She is the fastest character hands down, faster than Sabre and I believe she will be more lethal. Her back dash is just like you expect from an Amazonian, just beast. While double dashing forward she rolls and while rolling if you jump she nearly clears the whole screen. She is pretty beast.

Be sure to keep your daggers on you, if you are patient work them into your combo by opening>dagger strike>auto>tumble kick (to recover dagger).

Maya's daggers are name Temperance(light attack) and Vengeance (mid attack) and a heavy attack will throw both daggers. Once thrown, the punch input will revert to same strength kick attack so it takes a little getting used to and patience not to just throw daggers up in this .

Block infinite isn't broken?

Maya is crazy on her dashes. I think the key thing with defeating her is making sure her daggers don't make any contact to her opponent (either take damage if cleanly hits or dagger gauge builds if blocked) and making sure she doesn't claim them back during her non-Instinct Mode. I need to fight her more times to get a better understanding and develop a clear counter-measure plan against the Amazonian warrior.

The new UI looks really good but it doesn't feel like KI at all. I'm disappointed that I lost my progress also. I was working on bearded Spinal. but I do like some changes. I like how there is a level to each character now.

That is what I was thinking, did I lose everything or it just hidin' from me? I do like the post fight stats and percentages but hate how I can't see who I am fighting in ranked. In one way though it does not treat rank 5's differently than rank 25's. This game feels much slower now too.

Honestly surprised Maya made it into this game, I'm glad though. I was afraid they'd just brush aside KI2 and it's characters. Hope to see Tusk and Gargos in the future as well.

Don't own a XB1 but know someone who does, maybe when all the DLC is out there will be some sort of good package deal and I can convince them to get I and I can mooch of the game. Still feel like not enough people are still not talking about this game, it looks sick.

That is what I was thinking, did I lose everything or it just hidin' from me? I do like the post fight stats and percentages but hate how I can't see who I am fighting in ranked. In one way though it does not treat rank 5's differently than rank 25's. This game feels much slower now too.

I was just playing online and I could see their rank.