Is it as good as i think..?

hawty

Well.. im a big friend of original fatalities so im asking, is there many legendary fatalities? :D Like, does kitanas kiss of death work as in mk2? Tell me every original fatality and every changes in them if they have.. ._.

I hope, kiss of death is not as crappy as in mk3 or look so crappy as in deadly alliance :D

Kitana's kiss of death sucks just as bad in this game as it did in Deadly Alliance.

Personally, I never liked that fatality to begin with. If I got kissed by anyone that hot, I'd do anything but die...maybe pass out...but not die.

Glamador said:
Personally, I never liked that fatality to begin with. If I got kissed by anyone that hot, I'd do anything but die...maybe pass out...but not die.

True, but if it were Mileena.... now that's another story.

SOL-740 said:
Glamador said:

lol, that's funny. I like the classic falaties. I dont think I seen everyone's from MK2 and MK3, but there are some bad ones like Jax growing large and stomping someone... I do really like Raiden's from MK:DA just grab the person lift them up and electrocute them until they explode. Then again there all kind of the same for him in the other ones.

I really liked Subbies spine rip in this game, just because of how he slams that ripped head with authority.

Image said:
I do really like Raiden's from MK:DA just grab the person lift them up and electrocute them until they explode. Then again there all kind of the same for him in the other ones.

Raiden did have this one Fatality in MK4 where he impales the guy (or gal) on his staff and then sends lightning through the staff and into the victim, electrocuting them. They don't even explode, they just go limp and lifeless, and Raiden flings the corpse off his staff violently. It's not very bloody at all, but I give it points for creativity. :twisted:

Oh and by the way, that sprite of your character Image (in your sig) is badass. 8)

Image said:
SOL-740 said:
Glamador said:

lol, that's funny. I like the classic falaties. I dont think I seen everyone's from MK2 and MK3, but there are some bad ones like Jax growing large and stomping someone... I do really like Raiden's from MK:DA just grab the person lift them up and electrocute them until they explode. Then again there all kind of the same for him in the other ones.

I agree somewhat.

Jax's fatality really does fit though. Think about it.

Jax/Ja.cks

As in Jack and the Beanstalk or whatever. The giant being Jack/Jax.

It was really idealistic.

Now Baraka's Head swipe=common crap.

His impale through legs=comedy gold.