Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Re: If Kratos is PS3 exclusive, who would you want for 360 exclusive?

Thanks K1LL for the clarification... I dont mind if the 360 gets some exclusive stuff, but it better not be from outside sources. So far, we have the avatar costumes, im cool with that. However, if they do give us something exclusive that is MK related, then I would be angry at the same time because it wouldnt be fair for PS3 MK fans.

I would want to see THE GREAT KUNG LAO from 500 years ago. That would be cool.

i want to see the great kung lao and the great liu kang... :adore:

rumors from about 15 years ao told me that the great kung lao and the great liu kang are the corpses which are hanging around at the pit bottom... the great liu kang impaled on the bottom and the great kung lao hanging on the pillar :mrgreen:

rumors from about 15 years ao told me that the great kung lao and the great liu kang are the corpses which are hanging around at the pit bottom... the great liu kang impaled on the bottom and the great kung lao hanging on the pillar :mrgreen:

What. The. ****.

I heard this story... how do you know that?

a friend told me about... it was the person which showed me MK when i was about 12 years old and introduced me to the MK games... because of him i´m a MK fan today...
is this true? i thought it was just a rumor he heard somewhere... are you serious?

Last edited:

Xbox gets one of the Kinectimals as an exclusive character

X-Box shouldnt get the same suffering as us PS3 people.

Honestly, I think the whole Kratos thing is an unsavory move. Being that they did that, I think it would be MASSIVELY unfair to the PS3 mk players if xbox got MK exclusive material as a compromise to not getting a guest character. I don't WANT a guest character, but if they want to do this fairly, then a guest character is the only option out of respect for the ps3 players.

I would personally feel a bit jazzed if Rain ended up being an exclusive xbox release or maybe even a collection of klassic costumes, but in all honesty, ANYTHING MK related as exclusive content would be much much more appreciated and wanted than any outside guest character.

The fairest thing for the xbox 360 is a guest character or no guest character at all.

Thanks K1LL for the clarification... I dont mind if the 360 gets some exclusive stuff, but it better not be from outside sources. So far, we have the avatar costumes, im cool with that. However, if they do give us something exclusive that is MK related, then I would be angry at the same time because it wouldnt be fair for PS3 MK fans.

You have a heart of gold

I hate this exclusive shit,. They better never do it with DLC. But if they do go and add a 360 exclusive character at this point... I wouldn't mind someone from Killer Instinct. Fulgore, or Orchid would be fine.

i dont see why alot of people are B****ing about guest characters, there not going to be in the story, there just going to there to play as. i think Gordon Freeman would be kind of a bad-*** character to play as on xbox, plus half-life is only on xbox and pc so tht makes it work even more. they could have tht at the black mesa incident, have gordon freeman teleport to earthrealm instead of the aliens teleporting to earth.

i dont see why alot of people are B****ing about guest characters, there not going to be in the story, there just going to there to play as. i think Gordon Freeman would be kind of a bad-*** character to play as on xbox, plus half-life is only on xbox and pc so tht makes it work even more. they could have tht at the black mesa incident, have gordon freeman teleport to earthrealm instead of the aliens teleporting to earth.

Because console exclusive characters will be banned from tournament play. And they usually don't receive the same amount of attention as the regular cast does, which could leave us with broken characters widely being used in online play. I hate console exclusives in fighting games.

^ I hate console exclusives period...

all they do is divide fan base and create flame wars...

Although I Pre-ordered the KE for PS3, I also have a Xbox 360. Personaly I would like to see Ryu Hyabusa from Ninja Gaiden.

Also can someone provide a long explanation/rant on why people are hating on Kratos being in the game?

^ Advance Search > Posts > Kratos > Profit

The predator would be way tight if the 360 was getting a exclusive character. but i dont believe they are. :(

Alex Mercer from Prototype

/Trollolol

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind General RAAM from teh Gears Vers. He would fit. If they do another Exclusive.

I hope us XBOX users do get an exclusive character, or some other exclusive..