• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothies

BANALITY
New character

fhyZ8Hu.png

Last edited:
I dig the first one a lot. The other looks more like alligator skin painted silver. Is his whole body like that? Or is it just one of his hands is made out of what I guess is liquid metal? At any rate, it's really unique. I get images of him forming throwing stars out of that metal stuff and tossing it at people

I like the 1st but it needs the 2nd's sword imo. The 2nd's material doesn't look suitable either.

I dig the first one a lot. The other looks more like alligator skin painted silver. Is his whole body like that? Or is it just one of his hands is made out of what I guess is liquid metal? At any rate, it's really unique. I get images of him forming throwing stars out of that metal stuff and tossing it at people

His whole body can turn to liquid metal like the T1000 and T1001 from The Terminator/Sarah Chronicles. Is the blade better than sword?

His whole body can turn to liquid metal like the T1000 and T1001 from The Terminator/Sarah Chronicles. Is the blade better than sword?

Honestly, I like the sword more. The complicated blade in the first one looks really showy and in a desperate fight for his life, i looks like it would take more effort to make that showy blade to defend himself than to use that simple sword that I guess can do the same thing. But personally, I've always preferred a stripped down, down-to-business kind of MK aesthetic. It never made sense to me why in he past games, the characters started bulking up on all kinds of armor and showy pieces. If you're a ninja, then be a ninja is my guess. MK1 always had my favorite aesthetic to be sure. All the fighters were there to fight and win, not really look totally cool doing it. Unless of course this guy is a show off, then go for it with the much more showy blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.