How is your name pronounced?

My name is spelled David, but it is actually prounced like you would say Bob.

No, not really. No one has problems with my name, just spelling my last. Everyone wants to spell "kraft" when it actually starts with a c.

I think I'm gunna have fun with my kids names.

My father's side of the family is STRAIGHT out of Sparta. We Greeks kick ass.
Until no one can pronounce your badass name >_<

Ioannis Kokkonos. NIGHT. MARE. -_-

People seem to get the last one right: Cocoa-Nose. That's fine, or "Kokko" for short (That's ALL I'm called by friends actually.)

It's the first name that gets slaughtered >_<

We go by "John" because John is what Ioannis means in Greek. Its pronounced YEE-o-ON-Eaze. NOT EYE-Owe-Anus.

/endrant

My name is Eisenheim, pronounced as Ice-in-hi-em. I personally don't think its all that hard to pronounce but back during the school days, my teachers used to have lots of trouble during roll call. :laugh:

I'm naming my son Spongebob Squarepants Harvey.
I swear to God, I am serious as a heart attack

Might name one Star, War, Witch, things like that. Or have the kids first name be Art, middle be In or En. Art In Craft. I'm just going to have fun.

Last edited:
My last name is Nicolini, its pronounced Nee-Co-Lee-Nee, it's italian. And its "co" not "cou".

ok everyone. make sure you all put your screens zoomed in so you can read this one. its gunna be a hard one to pronounce. ok ready?

my name is ..........Daniel.

some people call me dan or danny.

When i went to a vication in the USA with my father for my Bar Mitzva, when we checked in the USA, the guy at the reception pronounced my name (Ido Rimmler) like I-do (like iPhone) Raymler... ****ing pissed me off.. My name is pronounced like Eedo Reemler..

When i went to the vication in the USA with my father for my Bar Mitzva, when we checked in the USA, the guy at the reception pronounced my name (Ido Rimmler) like I-do (like iPhone) Raymler... ****ing pissed me off.. My name is pronounced like Eedo Reemler..

I woulda said your last name wrong too. I would have been closer with me pronouncing it Rimler.

I woulda said your last name wrong too. I would have been closer with me pronouncing it Rimler.

Alot of people pronounce my last name wrong, because they aren't used to such a wierd last name... My family is the only Rimmler family in Israel (we checked it)..
But on the other hand, in Germany there are lots of Rimmler's.. As you've probably understand I'm originaly from Germany.. This German last name was also a good place for kids to laugh about me when I was younger..

My real first name is Isaiah (Eye-zay-yah), but nobody calls me by that.

I go by Zeke (Zeek) or Izzy (Ih-zee).

David (pronounced the way it's normally pronounced) and Earnest (it's pronounced like how you would say the word) are my two middle names. Anthony is my last name.

Isaiah
David
Earnest
Anthony

;)

Last edited: