Hector Confirms...

Snow

That each character will perform 2 , count them, 2 Fatalities/Brutalities.

He also noted that worldscollide will be updated this week or next week.

In addition, he mentioned that they are indeed planning on releasing renders for Darkseid and Shao Kahn as well as Baraka and Lex Luthor.

There is also some speculation that the opening cinematic will be included in the worldscollide update.

Can't wait for that update! :mrgreen:

Yep, Boon also confirmed this with that Germany mku interview. The part about 2 fatalities per character

Last edited:
Yup we knew this already and only 15 characters have been confirmed to have guns and shot their opponents in the head

joke

Yes they have. It was on the front page that Midway confirmed those two.

Ya true, i meant an announcement at a convention or something like they did with most of the other characters where they had the render on a projector.

So glad that the 2 fatalitys have officially been confirmed now as before when they were mentioned it was always "hopefully" and "should be" so now that there in I'm very happy/relieved!

Can't wait to see Lex, Darkseid and Shao Kahn now!!

I hope those "renders" arn't the images of the cover on the news page now. I want to see Kahn and the 'Seid. Barka I've seen, Lex doesn't belong in this game, and who does that leave? KAHN!

Yea but we've heard that before, from Ed Boon's mouth none-the-less. I don't think that's anything new. I wish they'd tell us who they're considering at least...

No no, not the stuff up top, that video link Tim posted. About cut characters being considered for DLC, that's stuff we've heard before.