hara-kiri fake(a good one)

kold_as_ice92

the other day, i was looking back at some of my old posts and saw my old fakes. i thought of how good i did when they were so simple. then i remembered how i tried too hard afterwards. the kano eyeplate thing, the Automation, and even my Oasis fake. then i came to realize how i missed the good ol' days of fake making. when i was in my prime. so i figured "why not just go back to the way things were?" so i resurrected and old idea i had and here it is. when i was finished this, i realized this one really hit home.

and incase you cant tell what's going on, Reptile is ripping out his own eyeballs.

nice havnt seen a hari kiri fake in a while good job 8.5/10 i just dont like the blood their is a big gap from the falling blood to the blood on the ground other than that is nice

you know there's gonna be trouble when you see "(a good one)" in the title.....

ok first off the background looks reeeeally jpg or something, it's ugly.

second the blood on the floor doesn't fit with the fact that blood is just now starting to fall (as stated above)

plus the eye balls look really cheesey and fake (bad shading) not to mention the nerve endings are just blood trails.

Never put "incase you cant tell what's going on" that 's a way of saying "my fake is too crowded and/or doesn't make sence" (tho yours is easy to see what's going on so don't worry bout that)

glad to see you edited the life bars instead of the lazy "one full one empty" and you edited the timer, that shows you're not a total waste :)

Keep practicing and work on shading if you're going to make your own props.

6/10 for effort

I'll tell you what's wrong with it, Reptile's eyes are poorly done, for one. Those things look totally flat. And I can see you once again used the checkboarding for the background. Only one fatal mistake: You did that before you put on the sprites and life bars. Sure, you probably did that on purpose, but it looks really bad like that. And, even more now it looks grainy. -Waay- too much blood coming out of Reptile's eyes. Seriously, there's some on the ground and some still coming from his eyes? That's another thing, you have the blood shooting down, but it doesn't look like it's contiuously doing that. It looks more like it's just one blob of blood shoots out, then in a few seconds it does it again. By the way, the little tail of blood you put behind the eyes, I don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but they aren't supposed to be that thick. Other than that, I don't know what exactly is the biggest flaw, but it just seems like your eye doesn't go to Reptile. I don't know what it is, but my eye seems to fall more to Baraka.
5/10

Ouch, okay this one makes my eyes hurt when I look at it. NOT because of the hara-kiri. But because of the aweful quality of the image. It is really bad, as stated. And also as stated, the eyes are just bad. Very cartoony. You should darken the outsides to make them look rounder. And not quite so big would be nice too. 5/10

The background looks like ass because of my tut on how to make a fake in Paint. It utelizes a checkerboard of black dots to psuedo darken the background which works, the downside is you lose image quality because half of the background is erased.

Reptiles true eyes are red. Seeing as how he would have ripped them out from behind the mask, they should be his real eyes.

Optic nerves are a whitish pink color, not blood red.

The sockets look good, but like others have said, the blood effects don't. The blood on the ground is even a different color from the blood in the air because you used MK3 blood effects and a MK2 blood pool.

Reptile's shadow is too tall. Much taller than Baraka's.

I love the koncept very much and it's been executed quite well. I'm not going to break his fake down because it already has been commented on. But when you think about it, that is a gruesome hari kari, dunno if it would kill him, but it's gotta hurt.

Nice, KAI92 8/10

I dunno mate, I'd give my review on the new one but people would just follow it up by my same review in their words *cough* sapphire :lol: *cough*

the eyeballs are still cartoony.