Good Private Messages

Vykadin

I see people alot of times post about how crappy the online community is. Personally i don't get many hate PM, but I see alot of the community does. Whenever I have a great few matches with someone i always send a PM with GG and have a good one, I try to be polite to people as i can be on here. I have never personally got one myself, but i feel if it was a good match it should be acknowledged. Does anyone else send good Pm to people win or lose, or am I alone in the fray of people? :cheers:

I've received GGs, and sent compliments to players myself. If someone gives me some good fights, then I'm happy whether I win or lose. I actually haven't got one bad PM, but I'm guessing it's because I can only play a fraction of people online (other Aussies). Maybe we're just more polite, haha...

I get hate messages a lot, but I do send GGs and what not. People are just rude and cant accept losing so they send some message with a pathetic excuse as to why they lost.

I mentioned in another thread that I used to get hate messages all the time but now it's all "gg" and friend requests. I even had someone message me saying "Best fights i've had in this game", this brought a tear to my eye ... I've achieved in life.

I think we can thank the fact that most of the little kids have given up with MK9, though some are still there, most would have got bored by now and moved on.

I've never had a bad PM, and make sure to send a GG after a fun match. Maybe I was a bit late into the online portion of the game, but I never see much bad mouthing and *****ing.

Some stupid Raiden-Superman spammer named something like IRAN2011 sent me a message: "I hope ur mother get cancer u stupid spammer".
I was shocked because I fought him without spamming. I punished his superman with combos and won this fight. I'm a Sub-Zero player. You can't really spam with him.
But all in all I send good PMs and get also some good ones back.

Some stupid Raiden-Superman spammer named something like IRAN2011 sent me a message: "I hope ur mother get cancer u stupid spammer".
I was shocked because I fought him without spamming. I punished his superman with combos and won this fight. I'm a Sub-Zero player. You can't really spam with him.

Well, in that case he deserves cancer himself, that's just toppin' it, damn. Lil ***** :(

See that's why i always try and send something good. People like that , can't say it makes me angry, but more like wtf It's a game man relax. It is good to see some people in the Community have the same views on it as i do.

I don't get gg messages but I've sent a couple one in paticuler to a guy that destroyed me I said I enjoyed the match his sub zero was awesome and sent him a friend requeast then I found out he didn't understand english

I've had a few good discussions with random people about combos, countering etc. They usually end up on the friends list. On another note; I had tons more good msgs on Super SF4 than MK9. Not sure why

Also, I send several GG msgs every time I play, it's just good sportsmanship if people actually read it as intended.

I send GG after every match, on every game i play multiplayer. I might say good game if it was a pretty good game or I might say nice [insert persons main here] and when I get my ass kicked by a sektor i ask: do you have any tips? after the gg. Just a warning, sending gg messages will fill your inbox with hatemail faster than not sending any message at all

I send GG after every match, on every game i play multiplayer. I might say good game if it was a pretty good game or I might say nice [insert persons main here] and when I get my ass kicked by a sektor i ask: do you have any tips? after the gg. Just a warning, sending gg messages will fill your inbox with hatemail faster than not sending any message at all

I haven't got any hate back from sending a GG message with a have a good one. I know some times saying GG can come off as ****y or rubbing it in, that's why i usually add a nice message to show i am not trying to be a troll of any sorts. I main Kitana and when i fight one or watch one in KOTH, i do pretty much the same if they are outstanding with her. :)

I see people alot of times post about how crappy the online community is. Personally i don't get many hate PM, but I see alot of the community does. Whenever I have a great few matches with someone i always send a PM with GG and have a good one, I try to be polite to people as i can be on here. I have never personally got one myself, but i feel if it was a good match it should be acknowledged. Does anyone else send good Pm to people win or lose, or am I alone in the fray of people? :cheers:
Yeah after I beat this one guy I told him he needs to choose someone other then Scorpion after that me and We tried to practice with him but those darn desynchs got in the way! Sorry I'm off topic! Yes I try to Say GG!

I fought this guy last night, his Liu Kang was just sick. We did 3 fights the first one i won as Kitana. The next 2 fights he picked Liu Kang, and handed be the best ass woopin i have gotten. I sent him a GG, told him the same as everyone, have a good one. Sent me a message back real quick, said you too, great matches, and great sportsmanship. It's very nice to see people not jump on the hate mail bandwagon win/lose. :) It was scary how fast he replied, i was thinking to my self here comes the hate lol :five:

I have never ever got a positive mail, the most positive were neutral ones ;)

But i sometimes send one if i feel like it, like:

"i f**king hate you! but it was a good game, keep it up dude."
cause thats the way i feel x) hate loosing but that doesnt mean i am a bad inmature looser.

i often get a "xD you too man!" back, and then i have to smile too :D

I always send GGs even if it wasnt.
I do get the odd GGs? or no it wasnt you spammer/noob/insert childish name here.

I really think the community online as a whole is immature but ive made some good friends online too who i play with quite a bit.

If i get my ass kicked by a scorpion guy its my fault.
Last week i got noobed (shadow) to death and i sent good game, he sent me a msg back saying sorry for spamming and i held my own. Again it was my fault for not dealing with it in the first place.

I was practising with baraka against some guy who was beating me, but then tried a combo and it was working against him, beat him 3 times in a row and on the last game he quit. So i sent a message saying "haha ggs!" nothing wrong with that! ... i got back "get fu*ked you spammy irish pri*k. choose different characters for once"

i lul'd =)

Ive only got one hate mail. It could be due to the fact that i suck at this game(but love it) an hardly ever win ha ha. I got my a$$ beat earlier but told him good game bro, u beat my a$$ lol