Game Completion

sean79

When you beat survival mode what's your percent because i heard the highest you can get it like 107% or 110%.

I've heard it adds either 6 or 9% to your total (sorry I can't say for sure, I've heard both), so basically it's just a case of doing the math. Obviously your ending percentage is going to vary based on what you had before completing survival mode.

sean79 said:
i heard the highest you can get it like 107% or 110%.

You can definitely go higher than that, no question about it. My highest percentage is around 116, and that's without survival mode having been beaten (I have the Xbox version).

Nobody knows what the highest percentage possible is, but obviously it can at least go as high as the 120s.

Yeah I wish this part was a little bit clearer. I have about 107%. I am missing 4 ying yang symbols which have to do with artwork. I can't finish survival mode on the XBOX due to it always locking up at the loading screen into stage 4 so I bought the PS2 version for my PS2 for 15 dollars. Not a bad price. I really love this game, just wish it wasn't so buggy. Lets hope the next MKSM game will be smooth