EVO2013 Predictions

CrimsonShadow @TYM said:
No problem.

----------

@AK Pig Of The Hut, you know I respect you in the utmost.. But I have an honest question to ask you.

If top players are losing at Injustice due to "scrubbiness", then why is it that players with top/championship-level fundamentals from other games (like Chris G and KDZ) who have also put a lot of time into Injustice seem to be beating everybody?

I mean if Denzell Terry gets 1st in MK, and 2nd in IGAU, that sounds pretty consistent to me. But the key thing about Denzell is that he's been talking the absolute least this entire time while everyone else has been on the forums, podcasts, twitter, and shows embroiled in drama. For every time Tom or Jr. was somewhere going on a rant, Denzell was somewhere practicing and leveling up.

Also for everyone other than Chris G and Denzell, is it possible that some of these guys are winning because they are actually focusing 100% of their time towards being great at Injustice for what it is, instead of trying to be hotshots at both IGAU and MK?​

#Respect

Shh hipster Shira.

tumblr_lyvv6i0dJ61qjk7pqo1_500.jpg

That's what happens when you use Vergil, Chris Queef.

Nah, he's not a queef, I love that guy everywhere else.

Except Marvel...

Stupid-ass Vergil.

Thanks to Evo, it's made me fall in love with other fighting games. I wanna the newest KOF, MvC3, look for Melee and a gamecube.... and yes buy SF4.

Such an inspiration day.