DLC Wish List

ENOUGH!! ...with the batman villains.. jeebus cripes... This is a DC not a Batman game. There are plenty of DC character's that need to get in before the other half of Batman's roster, problem is most people are only familiar with them when naming a DC cast. If I want an earthy plant like character give me Swamp Thing and the hell with Poison Ivy.. And Penguin?..seriously??... cameo, maaaaaaaaybe.. but as a playable character? absolutely not..

Character's:
1.) Martian Manhunter
2.) Lobo
3.) Swamp Thing
4.) Booster Gold
5.) Zatanna
6.) Blue Beetle
7.) Firestorm
8.) Black Manta
9.) Captain Cold
10.) Power Girl

Alt outfits:
1.) Super-Girl (Superman)
2.) Batgirl (Batman)
3.) Robin (Nightwing)
4.) Bruce Wayne
5.) Kyle Raynor, John Stewart or Alan Scott
6.) Bizarro
7.) Billy Batson
8.) "Obsidian Age" or "Time and Tide" Aquaman (where he had a beard, long hair and a hook/water elemental for a hand)

Stages:
1.) Devastated Metropolis
2.) Oa
3.) Krypton (yeah I know... whatever..)
4.) LexCorp Towers
5.) Legion Academy
6.) Arrow Cave
7.) Justice League Satellite

Batman is DC. And Batman has the best villains, no contest.

2538996-killer_croc.jpg

Built for fighting

^^^Doesn't matter... DC game requires DC character's.. Batman's game can have his full roster.. when there's only twenty four slots I don't need a quarter of them to be strictly related to one character..

Character Wishlist:
Martian Manhunter (how he didn't make the roster still surprises me to an extent)
Black Canary (Again. Re: Martian Manhunter)
Lobo (we all know it's happening)
Star Sapphire (they managed to make Green Lantern and Sinestro different from one another so why not?!)
Zatanna
Swamp Thing
Cheetah (I would have preferred her in there WAY over Catwoman as much as I love the character with Grey DeLisle voicing her and all)
The Phantom Stranger
Spectre
Booster Gold
Firestorm

Any of those on the Season Pass and I'll be overjoyed! I don't want anymore characters from the Batman universe in the game to be completely honest. Ed Boon tweeting out the pic of Supergirl, Batgirl, and Power Girl makes me disappointed if there's likely to be only one female character in the DLC line-up. Skin-wise, I think they've nailed it but I do wanna see a New 52 Joker in there if it isn't on the disc.

There's a reason why Batman characters are at the top. Is this game based on popularity or equality among franchices or what? Besides Batman is down-to-earth enough to have almost every character be balanced and make sense in fighter game.

Popularity matters especially when it comes to DLC. Which sells better The Penguin or Star Sapphire?

IMO the best way to do Injustice would have been to make the original roster have each major hero and their arch-villain. But they already crapped that so they might just as well put all the favorites there, which mainly means Batman.

I think all of the stage characters from Joker's Asylum are ruled out: Two-Face, Riddler, Penguin, Croc, and Scarecrow. Unlike Martian Manhunter in the Watchtower, they wouldn't be a simple remove (a la Scarlet in Kahn's Arena). Poison Ivy or Mr. Freeze could still be in the running for DLC as they aren't apart of the environmental damage for the stage, just the exterior of their cell's. I don't think Batgirl brings anything unique to the table fight-wise because well, she's a computer genius not a full fledge a** kicker like the rest of the Bat-pack. She's brains over brawn so the thought of her as DLC for this game made me cringe a little. If they're going to do anyone else, it should be Jason Todd - Red Hood or Damian Wayne - Robin. I wanted Poison Ivy on the initial roster but if a female DLC spot has to go to someone, I prefer it be someone else (aside from her, Barb, Power Girl, and Supergirl...)

You can also interact with Doomsday in the background. He's like the helicopter in Gotham City.

I'm not giving up hope on Killer Croc

That's reasoning I understand and kind of agree with. Playing as Two-Face and seeing someone get pummeled by 2nd Two-Face would be a bit weird. Two-Face as skin for Joker would still do for me. But I don't know if it's impossible to remove stage hazards or segments. Maybe Scarecrow won't appear or you can't even enter his cell if one player is using Scarecrow.

But even if they're all out of question Ra's Al Ghul could be a leading athletic villain wielding schmitars, spears, throwing stars and calling assassin assistance; Poison Ivy is a popular female to fill the thin female cast and her plant powers have little limits from vines to traps to turrets; Clayface could be a sort of All-In-One fighter transforming into characters that didn't make the cut. Firefly knows fire, Hood is made for hand-to-hand. With Killer Frost I don't think Mr Freeze or Captain Cold or anyone like that are priorities, but I'd still love to see Ivy and Freeze battle in Arkham lobby. And it should have been a 1-on-2 battle in story mode.

It was custom made.

Also, New 52 Barbra Gordon recovered and is kicking ass, she is still the current Batgirl.
So poo on you for thinking she is not an ass kicker.

Alsoalso, there were many Batgirl's, they could easily pick any of them and make her playable.

It was custom made.

Also, New 52 Barbra Gordon recovered and is kicking ass, she is still the current Batgirl.
So poo on you for thinking she is not an ass kicker.

Alsoalso, there were many Batgirl's, they could easily pick any of them and make her playable.
If they were to do any Batgirl for this game. I think I'd want Cassandra Cain over Stephanie Brown given it seems like they've taken a weird approach with Barb and she's still in a wheelchair as Oracle, as seen in the iOS game's support card system.

Speaking of women of the DCU. I'd like to see Huntress if there was to be more DLC beyond the four Season Pass characters.

Im getting annoyed at the too many batman characters fixation. Batmans one of the best fiction characters of all time and he's got the most developed and unique villains pretty much ever. Every Batman character in this game so far has their place in the DC Universe so stop twitching. DLC should be based on what the fans want anyway so it shouldn't matter if they are from batmans universe or justice league. Why anyone wouldnt want poison ivy though is beyond me she would be so badazz for dlc in this game.

I'm a huge Batman fan but if I could have one DLC character in the game, I want it to be Livewire. She can control electricity and teleport I think she would be perfect. As for other characters

1. Parasite
2. Mirror Master
3. Despero
4. Mongul
5. Poison Ivy

Im getting annoyed at the too many batman characters fixation. Batmans one of the best fiction characters of all time and he's got the most developed and unique villains pretty much ever. Every Batman character in this game so far has their place in the DC Universe so stop twitching. DLC should be based on what the fans want anyway so it shouldn't matter if they are from batmans universe or justice league.

..The reasoning for people wanting other character's other then Batman's main roster is mainly most of his villains/sidekicks have been in one type of video game or another before, either as NPC/Bosses/whatever... However there are a good number of DC character's (other then Batman and his rogues gallery) that have never been. A lot of us would like to get something completely new, and considering it's a game dedicated to all of the DC roster it would be nice to see it reach out and bring in character's from all area's of DC.. not just it's most popular section.. and who knows, they might introduce a character that might rise in popularity just from getting more exposure in a game like this.. the reality is, comics aren't common knowledge and a lot of people would only be able to tell you "Batman" if they were asked "what superhero's do you know are in DC?" ..The general public are like cattle.. If you tell them one thing.. like Batman is cool, most people believe them.. chances are if more people were exposed to some of the other character's, (not saying that they would get as main stream), but they might peak more peoples interest.. after all...it's not just the comic book geeks that are going to play this.. And besides if your a true comic fan, you could do a little better then just naming Batman and every character attached to 'his' comic as choices for DLC..

Why anyone wouldnt want poison ivy though is beyond me she would be so badazz for dlc in this game.

...Simple.. Because Swamp Thing is a much better choice for a vegetable fighter..

I'm a huge Batman fan but if I could have one DLC character in the game, I want it to be Livewire. She can control electricity and teleport I think she would be perfect. As for other characters

1. Parasite
2. Mirror Master
3. Despero
4. Mongul
5. Poison Ivy

Well, I think so far Mirror Master should be a playable DLC since Flash doesn't have any of his villians in the roster, and both Despero and Mongul as non-playable sub-bosses in STAR Labs Mode in a extra mission DLC.

So far as for characters I wish for:

Martian Manhunter
Black Canary
Circe
Black Manta or Ocean Master
Metamorpho
Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris)

Flash doesn't have any villains in the game cause he just runs around causing distractions for the justice league while they handle business. And Swampthing isn't "the better choice" its ur preferred choice. Poison Ivy would landslide him in a fan vote. And for the record the roster is only 1/4 Batman characters Solomon Grundy is a member of the Injustice League.

1/4 is single handedly more than anyone else (I'm referring to the fact that some character' s are strictly/primarily only in batman's universe).. why keep adding more? Do you not enjoy anything else from DC as much?:dong: Would you have preferred a Batman fighting game?

I said "a much better choice" (as an option) not "the" better choice....as adding her would further overpopulate the roster with Batman character's. And I honestly disagree with your thought that Poison Ivy would pull ahead in the votes.. I do believe more people know who she is and would choose her in general...but honestly those people aren't coming on these forums and sending likes on the injustice website/writing NR or voting on stuff, I'd say that more of the die hard comic or at least more serious fans are the ones primarily doing that.. And I honestly believe Swamp Thing could possibly pull an upset if it ever had an official vote.. just food for thought...:tee: