Curious to know, who else wants to see Rain as a playable fighter?

Either way, the Tekken women, such as with other female characters in Japanese fighting games, are anime-fied. Mortal Kombat is not. Pulling a whole other style into the game would make it look inconsistent and messy. If the female characters will be in the style as Tekken or DoA or such Japanese fighting games, so should ALL the characters. And personally, I would never want that for MK. I like Tekken and DoA for what they are, but MK shouldn't change their entire artstyle just to look like those. MK is its own beast and so it should continue to be so.

Having people consider an option in hoping that Rain becomes a free DLC is ludicrous. I get that people don't like DLC and that's fine. No one said you were forced to pay for any of it. But some people are becoming greedy because they have this sensational feeling that they think they're supposed to be owed something because such and such isn't in.

Yeah sorry, I get that Rain is widely popular amongst a lot of Mortal Kombat fans, but he shouldn't get the special treatment of becoming an entirely free character because a few are upset about how they shouldn't pay twice for this character.

I completely understand people's point in not wanting to pay for him, I get that. I just think, in my opinion, that wanting/demanding that such a character should be free is greedy and ludicrous. I'm not saying that the people are ludicrous, I'm saying the idea about having him be free is. Just to clarify if people think I'm insulting them.

But I don't think it should really make a big deal about him being a paid DLC if he is to return as a DLC. I don't see him being thrown in a pack as a free bonus, I see him just being what he was during 2011. And if you don't want to pay for him, then don't. You might not like the fact that he's available to be played but you have to pay to play as him, but if you stand by your right to not want to slap a few bucks down, stand by your point. If others are willing to pay for him again, then pay.

I just don't like some of the greediness. No character is THAT special enough to become free to everyone. That's just not really fair.

I think it is a shame we'd have to pay for him and that he isn't on the main roster. Same with characters like Tanya, Fujin and other characters. As I've said plenty of times, the roster has flaws, imo.

However, I would rather pay for him as DLC than not have him be playable at all. It's a shame, but it would be worth it to me.

Li Mei looks plenty feminine in MKX. She's clearly patterned after Michelle Yeoh, a famous beauty. Xiaoyu from Tekken is a child. Women can be feminine and pretty without having childlike features.

I am sorry I did not mean to be too harsh.
Now that I read your post and looked again at Li Mei's design, I have to agree with you, she really does look like Michelle Yeoh.