Cats or dogs!

Cats or dogs!

• Total voters
My cat, Sindel, beats up all the neighborhood dogs. I worry about her because someday she's going to come across a dog who won't just sit back and take it.

Dogs. Dogs by a huge margin. Cats...well, I don't want to say I hate cats...but I pretty much hate cats.

All I can say is that cats rule and dog's drool. :p Literally on both counts too. ;) After all, as the saying goes, dogs have owners and cats have staff. From a proud cat staff member! :)

I was never a dog person. I'll take my fat lazy stupid cat over a dog any day. At least him being fat and stupid gives me entertainment.

Porque no los dos?
(why not both?)

Cat-Dog.gif

Cats all the way. I legitimately hate dogs so much. I can't wait for the day to re-enact Old Yeller...
I have my reasons.

Sure, dogs like me and everything. But their needy mannerisms and their clumsiness piss me off to no end. On top of that, they don't know how to leave you alone, always pestering you for needless attention. And to top it off, when I was two; a dog got a little overzealous and decided to attack me over some goldfish crackers. In the end; I got a nose peircing in the shape of the f*cker's fang. Luckily, the hole sealed correctly and there is little to no scar tissue.

Now. Cats...
It really depends on the cat. But I like most of them I come across. My cat is hilarious. He falls off of everything and is very friendly towards new people. Makes you feel right at home. And cats fall in love with the second they see me.
Also, cats are like little furry ninja. They are stealthy, efficient at what they do, and have the capacity for fierce loyalty. Cats are much like people. Respect them and they respect you back(some of them), or they will stab in the back the first chance they get...Ugh.
That's a story for another time...lol

P.S.-Did you know? Cats are the most efficient pound-for-pound predators on the planet. They kill more things anually than their deadlier cousins, Lions. And they are one few animals that kill for pleasure.

Cats are superior. Dogs bark, whine LOUDLY, rip everything up, and shit ON THE FLOOR! Not to mention, when you get them a "ball", they will chew it and take it to horrible disgusting places until it is covered in saliva and fecal matter. And they will bring this "ball" AND DROP IT ON YOUR LAP, now you see this horrible thing and your first instinct is "EW GET THIS SHIT OFF OF ME!" so you throw it as far as the eye can see, but what does your dog do? HE BRINGS IT BACK!!!! DOGS=FURRY TROLLS

Cats. I like staying on top of the food chain and I get knocked down a step whenever a dog is around.

Cats are
+Calm
+Independant
+Use a litterbox
+Eat less and whenever they feel the need to
+Cuter
+PURR
+Meow instead of the obnoxious bark

I do like dogs but, having 9 cats I would know which I like better. =D

Love to see a cat protect you from anything that isn't a mouse.

When I was younger my mom's boyfriend was beating the shit out of me.
My pit bull ****ed him up something fierce :)

Cat would have just licked the hair from his balls :?

I was about to post how cats are for lazy people,and how dogs are much more active and fun,

but my dog acts more like a cat. Its strange.

I was about to post how cats are for lazy people,and how dogs are much more active and fun,

Some breeds are known for aloofness normally associated with cats. Chows and Shiba Inus are two examples.

Cats are superior. Dogs bark, whine LOUDLY, rip everything up, and shit ON THE FLOOR! Not to mention, when you get them a "ball", they will chew it and take it to horrible disgusting places until it is covered in saliva and fecal matter. And they will bring this "ball" AND DROP IT ON YOUR LAP, now you see this horrible thing and your first instinct is "EW GET THIS SHIT OFF OF ME!" so you throw it as far as the eye can see, but what does your dog do? HE BRINGS IT BACK!!!! DOGS=FURRY TROLLS

Most of the behaviors you are describing is not a problem for a normal adult dog that has been reared properly. Dogs do not innately know their boundaries and need a owner to teach them, preferably when they are pups.

Last edited:
I have both but I prefer cats. The one I have for 13 years loves me to death, even friends and family see that in him. When he hears me he perks up and when I give him much needed affection he just gives it right back.

Some study I read said that generally dog people are more extroverted and active and cat people are more introverted and neurotic.

It holds true for me, being a dog person, but a family friend has like 20 cats and is the most outgoing person I've ever met...so I guess the rule isn't iron clad.

Sure, dogs like me and everything. But their needy mannerisms and their clumsiness piss me off to no end. On top of that, they don't know how to leave you alone, always pestering you for needless attention.

Lying in bed last night, it occurred to me that, on this point, dogs' constant need for attention of any shape and form (and from anyone that will give it to them) is no different than a troll on the Internet. So dogs literally are the trolls of the pet world! :p