4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
I dont like it because it doesnt look good, just light Nightwolf, he needs more clothes.

I will agree that if they put something underneath the armor it should be something with short sleeves or short pads kinda like sub zeros alt so you can still see his arms

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

Hi guys. My first post here.

While going through this thread, it occurred to me that the 4th "character" might be, no matter how slim, Create a fighter? probably not, too much new memory space would be used, but even though very distinct, it could be possible.

While going through this thread, it occurred to me that the 4th "character" might be, no matter how slim, Create a fighter? probably not, too much new memory space would be used, but even though very distinct, it could be possible.

Boon said many times it is not create a fighter.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to TRMK! :smile:

NRS (NetherRealm Studios) has confirmed a while back that the unannounced DLC character isn't a "Kreate-A-Fighter". We have speculated that it could be a new character, or one of the more popular characters that debuted in MK4 like Fujin, Reiko or Tanya.

The fourth DLC character should be Fox17. His ending could be that he teams up with Sub-Zero and Rain and goes and slays every female Mortal Kombat character just so they can't appear at the next tournament and there is more room for ninja guys ;)

The fourth DLC character should be Fox17. His ending could be that he teams up with Sub-Zero and Rain and goes and slays every female Mortal Kombat character just so they can't appear at the next tournament and there is more room for ninja guys ;)

That's quite good. lmao

I have no problem with female characters, I just think they are boring, but I wouldnt remove them from the game (well maybe I'd remove Sonya and Sheeva lol), though I dont want more female DLC's, because I know I wont use them, I tried Skarlet, the only one I liked and I failed, too technical.

On the contrary, they would the 4th DLC character a mystery only for it to be a character like Tanya. Just look at NRS' past history with keeping things a mystery.Challenge Tower prize= Mileena Flesh Pits outfit, Xbox Exclusive Content= Avatar support for KOTH, Internet-breaking video= Noob Saibot trailer, Blueberry and Lime= MK2 Kitana and Jade, 4th DLC character= Tanya

The last two are speculatory... until Saturday.

You're right if they put armor all over him he will surely be able to just deflect scorpions spear. It looks cool with nothing underneath. Who cares if it's practical?

NOTHING IN MK IS PRACTICAL. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT KOOL!
I liked Reiko's armor outfit but his ninja outfit/Noob character swap was better IMHO.

I tried Skarlet, too technical.

I also thought this. The only thing I liked about her was the fatalities.

The last two are speculatory... until Saturday
MK2 Kitana and Jade isn't speculatory in the slightest. WB Games confirmed MK2 Kitana and Jade when they came out with the official press release them. The trailer will only show them in action.

And I was matching up "4th DLC character= Tanya" so that Fox17 would get my point, not that I'm saying Tanya being the 4th DLC character is fact.

its mk 9, f the mk 4 and mka look, if he returns id be disappointed with anything less then a bad ass over-hall but im definately leaning toward the outworld general look of inspiration. and even though, sure it makes sence that an agile outworld warrior would travel in light armor like that but at the same time it seems to have alway been more about being similar to shao kahn. mk 4 he wore gauntlets similar to kahns, and mka it was pretty much his entire outfit the bore the resemblance. and his kahn helmet special move lol. either way if he arrives I dont want him to look too much like either version as long as he keeps that sweet face paint iris-less look. lol

EDIT: I must of missed the last page, my bad for draggin out the reiko thing

Last edited:

MK2 Kitana and Jade isn't speculatory in the slightest. WB Games confirmed MK2 Kitana and Jade when they came out with the official press release them. The trailer will only show them in action.
And I was matching up "4th DLC character= Tanya" so that Fox17 would get my point, not that I'm saying Tanya being the 4th DLC character is fact.

I'll wait for the trailer so I see for myself.
I DO think #4 will be Tanya. Nobody knows for sure except NRS :)

Yup they all died AFTER taking out thousands of the persian army. You need to watch the movie again, you have interpretted it all wrong. ;)

That's because they turtled in the cliff lol

That's why they are all dead now lol didn't you watch 300? lmao

They are all dead after butchering a good five hundred Persians each.

Reiko is not a Ninja, he should not be dressed as a Ninja, he should be in his Armor.

That's because they turtled in the cliff lol

Which is called Good Tactics.

Which is what smart people do.

"Defend from a bottleneck, and attack from an advantageous position; History will never remember how heroic your failed frontal charge must have looked...."

I was kidding with the 300 thing, is admirable that 300 persons killed too many people and weird giants no matter how.

But Reiko needs his ninjesque costume from MK4.

Reiko or Fujin. I will be happy with either one.

I've seen a lot of people suggesting tremor for the fourth character, so i was wondering if people actually know the story behind him.
Boon and the NRS crew weren't really responsible for his creation, and they basically hate him and all things relating to him. So even with all the fan support, i would say it's unlikely to see him in any game ever.

Also, the fact that he wasn't in armageddon, the game that was supposed to have pretty much every mk character ever, kind of supports that.

No, they would fail so hard.

Didn't say she WILL be I just said that's my guess. And that's what were all doing here, guessing. Tanya IS one of the better females in the MK roster IMO. We won't know who it is untill ??? is released.

Reiko is not a Ninja, he should not be dressed as a Ninja, he should be in his Armor.

Reiko in MK4 was a replacement for Noob so he's got ninja-esque attire. We can either agree to disagree about which outfit looks better OR............... MORTAL ****IN' KOMBAT.

Last edited: