Would anyone be interested in Duke Nukem as a guest character?

The less "guest characters", the better.
It's not like MK mythology is running out of neat characters to comeback.

I also think Duke would have been a better choice than Jason, but I understand that's personal opinion.

You are right, totally personal. Just like I think it would've been the worst idea ever.

Jason on the other side, doesn't look really out of place. And yeah, he's kind of an icon.

It took them 14 years to make the last Duke Nukem game. I don't think he could even make it in the game in time for people to care.

The less "guest characters", the better.
It's not like MK mythology is running out of neat characters to comeback.

Yes, but unfortunately, Freddy selling being the #1 selling DLC in MK9 and Scorpion being the #1 DLC in Injustice opened the floodgates for more guest DLC characters in future MK games.
The fans have only themselves to blame for guest DLC in MKX, due to Freddy selling very well in MK9.
If they didn't want guests in MKX, then they should have voted with their wallets in MK9 and not bought Freddy.
The same goes for MKX.
If people really hate the idea of guests showing up in MK11, then they should vote against guests with their wallets and not buy guest characters in MKX, and let Tanya or Tremor be the highest selling DLC.
That won't happen, though, as LOTS of people will buy Predator and I can actually see him being the highest selling DLC character in MKX, even over the highly requested Tremor.
Everyone who grew up watching Predator movies as a kid will likely get Predator, and even if they didn't grow up watching the Predator movies, they likely saw the Predator vs Aliens movie and will get him because of that.

A magician made the latest Duke Nukem game. Not saying like that's a problem, I just wanted to point that out.

And just as quickly as it appeared, the last Duke Nukem also disappeared.
I like to pretend that it never existed.

If Duke Nukem Forever had come out in a timely fashion (perhaps 1999 at the very latest), then Duke Nukem would still be relevant to this day. What transpired with Duke Nukem Forever was far worse than what Axl Rose did with Chinese Democracy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I just wanna see Sonic on MK, with the amount of crap they have been releasing on that franchise i wouldn't be surprise that Sega kills his mascot for a few extra bucks

If any FPS character should be in MKX then it should be Doomguy from Doom. Doom 4 is coming out soon and it would be a cool way to promote the game. Also both MK and Doom help inspire the ESRB rating system. Both MK and Doom go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Yes, but unfortunately, Freddy selling being the #1 selling DLC in MK9 and Scorpion being the #1 DLC in Injustice opened the floodgates for more guest DLC characters in future MK games.
The fans have only themselves to blame for guest DLC in MKX, due to Freddy selling very well in MK9.
If they didn't want guests in MKX, then they should have voted with their wallets in MK9 and not bought Freddy.
The same goes for MKX.
If people really hate the idea of guests showing up in MK11, then they should vote against guests with their wallets and not buy guest characters in MKX, and let Tanya or Tremor be the highest selling DLC.
That won't happen, though, as LOTS of people will buy Predator and I can actually see him being the highest selling DLC character in MKX, even over the highly requested Tremor.
Everyone who grew up watching Predator movies as a kid will likely get Predator, and even if they didn't grow up watching the Predator movies, they likely saw the Predator vs Aliens movie and will get him because of that.

Sadly, I have to agree with everything you wrote.

Still, IMHO, the only guest character worthy to be in MK is "Pinhead" from Hellraiser (unfortunately, this once great franchise has been ruined by too many sub-par sequels)...

... and he already has plenty of MK-style "fatalities":

Oh well, in MK11 we probably get Michael Myers from Helloween...