What Grinds your Gears, part 2

I can handle that shit in moderation. I just want to KEEP it in moderation. MK9 went too far, and I'm glad they're scaling it back in MKX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

MK9 was excellent for that and MKX is still good. But I'd love them to push the limits again with that if they will. Again, it may look like they toned it down but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some part in the game that went overboard and I'll gladly be happier. :)

I think I had food poisoning for the past 2 days in the Philippines after eating pizza because my brother and I were letting everything out throughout from both ends of our body going back and forth to the bathroom at bedtimes. Good thing our grandpa's sister is a doctor even though she specializes in OB Gyne (for women who give birth). What made the situation more trickier is that the medications here in the Philippines are mostly different from California. We found out it was the pizza because my brother's girlfriend did not eat the pizza because she'd have the same issues when she eats pizza in Mexico so she was avoided milk products outside the U.S.

Here is what I believe we got...

What Is Campylobacter Infection?
Campylobacter is a bacterium that causes acute diarrhea. Transmission usually occurs through ingestion of contaminated food, water, or unpasteurized milk, or through contact with infected infants, pets, or wild animals.

"Symptoms of campylobacter include:

Diarrhea (sometimes bloody)
Nausea and vomiting
Abdominal pain and/or cramping
Malaise (general uneasiness)
Fever"

Copied and pasted from a source.

I was also feeling sleepy but I'm guessing it's from the jet lag.

I'll be so pissed off if this vacation feels like a hospital confinement!!!

Now im ok but I'm just having cough and some light fever.

I think I had food poisoning for the past 2 days in the Philippines after eating pizza because my brother and I were letting everything out throughout from both ends of our body going back and forth to the bathroom at bedtimes. Good thing our grandpa's sister is a doctor even though she specializes in OB Gyne (for women who give birth). What made the situation more trickier is that the medications here in the Philippines are mostly different from California. We found out it was the pizza because my brother's girlfriend did not eat the pizza because she'd have the same issues when she eats pizza in Mexico so she was avoided milk products outside the U.S.

Here is what I believe we got...

What Is Campylobacter Infection?
Campylobacter is a bacterium that causes acute diarrhea. Transmission usually occurs through ingestion of contaminated food, water, or unpasteurized milk, or through contact with infected infants, pets, or wild animals.

"Symptoms of campylobacter include:

Diarrhea (sometimes bloody)
Nausea and vomiting
Abdominal pain and/or cramping
Malaise (general uneasiness)
Fever"

Copied and pasted from a source.

I was also feeling sleepy but I'm guessing it's from the jet lag.

I'll be so pissed off if this vacation feels like a hospital confinement!!!

Now im ok but I'm just having cough and some light fever.

Get well soon Nasty xo.

Question, MKX is region locked , are you getting the Asian or American game?

Get well soon Nasty xo.

Question, MKX is region locked , are you getting the Asian or American game?

Oh I pre-ordered my game in California and I'm playing in California. That's why I have my Game Bopy Color here in the Philippines.

Now I'm alright! I finally got to see ther night life in Boracay and met some Filipino celebrities. I also was able to control a jet ski in Boracay (which may be different from a jet ski in California). :)

The controls in MKX for PS4 and Corrupt Shinnok.

The controls often don't follow my commands (unlike in MK9)!

I'm so pissed I dented my original controller. Good thing I have a blue controller.

The controls often don't follow my commands (unlike in MK9)!

im finding more than half the time that I try do do a move that's "left,right, ___" it doesn't work. also its messed up whenever I jump. they just jump straight up even when its left or right. they don't flip when they jump. mabey my controllers messed up, but it works perfect with all my other games.

im finding more than half the time that I try do do a move that's "left,right, ___" it doesn't work. also its messed up whenever I jump. they just jump straight up even when its left or right. they don't flip when they jump. mabey my controllers messed up, but it works perfect with all my other games.

See! WTF?! Injustice, I can play as Catwoman fluidly.

Oh another big problem regarding MKX, it's freezing in the beginning after loading the game. When I try to remove the disk, the disk wouldn't come out. After that, I press the MKX application and it says "no disk inserted" or something like that (WHILE THE DISK WAS STILL INSIDE). So what I did, was turn off the PS4 and when it's off, that's when I'm able to remove the disk.

This happened twice starting this AM. And I'm very concerned!!!

Also, yesterday, there was this thing that popped up saying "corrupted data" (I think) while pressing the MKX application but the game was able to start.

I don't know what the f*<k is going on but I stopped because 1. I'm worried that if I try to fox it by myself without informing anyone, I may make it worse. And 2. I'm just very disappointed that all this is happening to my PS4 at once.

I'll be so pissed of if the disk acts like "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects" which broke my first PS2 along with my brother's "The Warriors". I got a second "Marvel Nemesis" years later and that didn't even last for 6 months!

I hope that isn't the case! All this being destroyed so soon because of a single game will really piss me off so badly that I'd be tempted to go to certain extents such as lawsuits against companies. :soapbox:

These past couple of days I've been seeing posts on Facebook and I wasn't sure if they were real or not, but come to find out they actually are and are taking place in the city where I live. So two pieces of shit have been coming up to peoples houses asking if they want their hardwood floors cleaned, want to buy vacuums, and other various house related stuff and what they're trying to do is check out your house so they can kidnap and or kill your dogs. Apparently they kidnap the male dogs and slit the throats of female dogs. I'm not kidding. There's been pictures all over my newsfeed on Facebook and it actually happened to a person I know last night.

I cropped out the pic one of the girls posted of her dog as no one wants to see that. These are just a few of the statuses I've seen over the past few days.
Spoiler:

This is the kind of shit that makes me hate people. I have more respect and love for all animals more than I do for human beings. These pieces of shit make me feel sick to my stomach. The sick fvcks are literally actively seeking out dogs just to harm them. If I ever see any of these people I will torture them and then murder them. I will match the suffering they put all those innocent dogs though. I'm not kidding at all. I will gladly go to jail knowing that I took some scum off the earth.

I really just needed to rant about it and Facebook really isn't the place to do it.

I had like over 20 games with club Nintendo codes and I didn't create an account. the last day to create an account was March 31. just grrrrr!!!! Nintendo. grrrrrrr!!!!

im finding more than half the time that I try do do a move that's "left,right, ___" it doesn't work.

I believe that changes depending on which side of the screen your character is standing.

If you're at the left of the screen, the input command should be "Left, Right" if memory serves correctly. and "Right, Left" if you're stood to the right.

Either that, or "Left, Right" if you're stood to the right, and "Right, Left" if stood at the left.

These past couple of days I've been seeing posts on Facebook and I wasn't sure if they were real or not, but come to find out they actually are and are taking place in the city where I live. So two pieces of shit have been coming up to peoples houses asking if they want their hardwood floors cleaned, want to buy vacuums, and other various house related stuff and what they're trying to do is check out your house so they can kidnap and or kill your dogs. Apparently they kidnap the male dogs and slit the throats of female dogs. I'm not kidding. There's been pictures all over my newsfeed on Facebook and it actually happened to a person I know last night.

I cropped out the pic one of the girls posted of her dog as no one wants to see that. These are just a few of the statuses I've seen over the past few days.
Spoiler:

This is the kind of shit that makes me hate people. I have more respect and love for all animals more than I do for human beings. These pieces of shit make me feel sick to my stomach. The sick fvcks are literally actively seeking out dogs just to harm them. If I ever see any of these people I will torture them and then murder them. I will match the suffering they put all those innocent dogs though. I'm not kidding at all. I will gladly go to jail knowing that I took some scum off the earth.

I really just needed to rant about it and Facebook really isn't the place to do it.

Prison isn't worth their worthless arses. I understand the hate you feel though. Sooner or later they'll be caught.

The fact that I can't play my PS4 because everyone in my house and switching rooms. I have to wait because the TV in my house was moved to another room...

So I'm stuck with Game Boy/Game Boy Color games. I wish I know how long.

People who try to intimidate me are being asked to get shot or stabbed!!!! Especially knowing that I have access to my dad's 45 Caliber pistol without him knowing I know the password to his safe and of course I own a knife. I'm not putting up with BS! I'm done being bullied! :soapbox:

Last edited:
People who try to intimidate me are being asked to get shot or stabbed!!!! Especially knowing that I have access to my dad's 45 Caliber pistol without him knowing I know the password to his safe and of course I own a knife. I'm not putting up with BS! I'm done being bullied! :soapbox:

This post looks like it was made by a white kid wearing a black trench coat who gets bullied so he shoots up his school.

For real though, don't be stupid. Just say 'fvck it' and move on with your life. No need to go all Dylan klebold mode.

Last edited:

Don't do anything stupid Nasty, your life is finally starting to look up

Don't do anything stupid Nasty, your life is finally starting to look up

I hate how I'm so outnumbered and I'm minding my own business doing paperworks in a coffee shop while these guys are laughing at me and cracking their knuckles while looking at me. They walked out after seeing me slightly pulling my knife out of my pocket. I seriously apologize if I rant here. Again, Facebook is a place where I cannot say anything since my face and reputation shows.

If you REALLY want to use weapons on people, mix Ammonia and Bleach on them. The chemical reaction does FAR more damage than a bullet or blade ever will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk