Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Sharing some ideas would be fine, not the actual code. There are many ways to do the same thing with code, once you have the basics, you can model it your own way. Every so often you learn something new, and end up reworking an older system...

I just watch all the tutorials I can on Coding, usually c++, but it doesn't have to be, and read the forums. I get a general idea of how to do something, and apply it with the tools available in the program that I am using.

Thanks, I wish it were possible, but circumstances have changed, and I have a hard time working with others, because I like to do everything my self...

I'm not working on Mugen anymore, I'm using Unreal Engine 4. I don't know C++ that well, but the blueprint system has been good enough. I have found ways to do everything I've needed so far. I'm still building a base for a fighting game though, no flashy graphics, just getting things to work right, piling on the system mechanics.

Eventually I'd like to make something like what I had going in mugen. Similar to the latest MK games, but with different characters, but I don't really know. It's too far ahead, I'm just dreaming.

Well I do know C++ if you ever need help. Maybe someday we code join forces to make a original game and make some money LOL. Kidding tone but that would be great!!

Please someone ban that leon clown...

mmmm i am smelling to the stupid fireboy or semmed person here, I really want to be wrong.
Agreed with TT.

Please, do not get me wrong, but at the early times of mkp team and the first truly mk mugen comunity, i was one of the first persons that insulted to carz with alot violence, after all carz is not a user like the famous indrid cold.
I am not defending carz, but let's be objective, the problem of frozenworm/carz was his ego and poisoned attitudes at mk mugen and he did a serious mistakes specially for mkp team.
But in the actual times of mk mugen he is not responsible of certain diseases that mk mugen comunity that have it today.
Let´s be fair, I have did my mistakes too in mk mugen and this does ´nt means that is the capital punishment.
I still thinking the real ppl that damage the mk mugen comunity is ppl like stupid fireboy, indrid and certain ppl that leaches material and those kind of user deserved this type of punishment.

bye.

Sharing some ideas would be fine, not the actual code. There are many ways to do the same thing with code, once you have the basics, you can model it your own way. Every so often you learn something new, and end up reworking an older system...

I just watch all the tutorials I can on Coding, usually c++, but it doesn't have to be, and read the forums. I get a general idea of how to do something, and apply it with the tools available in the program that I am using.

That would be cool Bleed if you want to consult or such. I have a Digital Tutor's account so I can look up anything I need brushing up on as well as the Unreal and SRK fourms. I do have a background with Unreal 3, Unreal Script, and UDK, but new to learning Unreal 4. It's not too bad though, in matter of fact it's alot better now in many ways.

Well I can open a thread in the Unreal engine forum and we can share some ideas on there, with anybody I mean. I'm not sure how to share a coding job. I feel like it's too confusing to try to explain to someone else what I have going. Sometimes I get lost in it my self...

Great work by you talented artist, as expected....

But whats up with those programers though guys?

iblICam2sJwn4P.gif

Hi, I am a new user. You are doing a very good job. There is already some downloadable version of the game you're developing?

Hi, I am a new user. You are doing a very good job. There is already some downloadable version of the game you're developing?

Welcome friend.
unfortunately there is no version for download.
we are developing the animation of the main characters
So this will take a while for everything is complete.

Welcome! Turns out animating the characters is the longest hardest part of the process. We have made some progress though.