Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

@Arq, This animation "HP close" it is strange even in the original.
Here she was slow because of the number of frames.
25 frames MKHD for 2 or 3 Original MK.
This problem is easy to solve for any animation that is slow.
Animations can be increased speed in gif or cutting some animation frames.
[MENTION=13201]cb0363[/MENTION], If I make modifications to Sonya's top bra now, I have to make these changes also in other previous animations, but I do not have time to do that now.

but thanks for your illustration.

Very nice work on Sonya.
cb0363 made some good points on stuff that can be improved.
I would also point out that the position of the fist in the uppercut is a bit weird, but amazing work nonetheless.
Keep it up!

@Arq, This animation "HP close" it is strange even in the original.
Here she was slow because of the number of frames.
25 frames MKHD for 2 or 3 Original MK.
This problem is easy to solve for any animation that is slow.
Animations can be increased speed in gif or cutting some animation frames.
[MENTION=13201]cb0363[/MENTION], If I make modifications to Sonya's top bra now, I have to make these changes also in other previous animations, but I do not have time to do that now.

but thanks for your illustration.

Too bad we didn't notice earlier about her top bra :(
It was only slightly noticeable on fatalitie's fall and punch animations but I fear it will look odd on kick (especially the sweeping) animations...

However, your new uppercut animation seems perfect to me now :)

OK gentlemen, I'll do another update of animation "uppercut".

Great Cris :)

However, the uppercut is not the only animation where the "top bra strap issue" (lol) is noticeable.
I have made a complete list of these animations :

Uppercut
HP close
HP,HP
HP,HP,HP...
LP, LP
LP,LP,LP...
Sub Zero Fatality
Raiden Fatality
Johny Cage Fatality

Hopefully, if you have saved all these animations, I think you will only have to re-render them when the model is updated (no need to rush :D ).
Keep up the good work :rock:

Thanks, I wish it were possible, but circumstances have changed, and I have a hard time working with others, because I like to do everything my self...

I'm not working on Mugen anymore, I'm using Unreal Engine 4. I don't know C++ that well, but the blueprint system has been good enough. I have found ways to do everything I've needed so far. I'm still building a base for a fighting game though, no flashy graphics, just getting things to work right, piling on the system mechanics.

Eventually I'd like to make something like what I had going in mugen. Similar to the latest MK games, but with different characters, but I don't really know. It's too far ahead, I'm just dreaming.

Hey, just passing by. Awesome progress everywhere.

By the way, Bleed, I just saw MKX trailer and some fatalities. We didn't totally waste our time back then. Did you see Kotal Kahn fatality? That's your knife improvement for Kano's fatalitiy, remember? Did you see the strong gameplay resemblance to what we were trying to do those days? MK Revival lives on Bleed, I told you...! ;)

Actually yeah, I do see some moves that are very similar to things we've come up with in the past. Maybe just coincidence, or someone at NRS saw it and was like hmmm. I don't know, maybe we just think alike, either way it's pretty cool.

Actually yeah, I do see some moves that are very similar to things we've come up with in the past. Maybe just coincidence, or someone at NRS saw it and was like hmmm. I don't know, maybe we just think alike, either way it's pretty cool.

I told you back then I had a few exchanges with Ed Boon. It's sad that people didn't believe me back them. I remember the attacks against the project and feel sad about what it could have been if things would have been... different. We could have influenced MKX even more, but still we did more than anyone else on the mugen community and I'm happy about it. The way MKX ended up doing with the three different gameplay systems is not exactly what I had in mind near the end of MKR, but maybe they are planning to fuse this mechanics in the next MK. It's a very ambitious gameplay and Boon said it was pretty hard to balance as it is right now, so... maybe in the near future we see something closer of what MKR was really about.

Eitherway, I don't want to disrupt the flow of this topic talking about nostalgic stuff few people would understand. What's going on over here is the present and it's beautiful. My support to everyone involved in this dream.

*I'm gone*

but still we did more than anyone else on the mugen community
Nothing in result, I don't see working project. Like always, pointless promotion of yourself..
Besides, it's MKHD topic, don't forget about that.

By more than anyone else I didn't mean "mugen", I meant inspiring the gameplay of MKX, including certain moves and fatalities to the point that MKX is PRETTY CLOSE to what MKR was meant to be, which means haters failed to kill the idea behind it... just that.

Imo if you decide bring back to mk revival is not imposible, maybe you had rotten and dirty attitudes in the past but your goals were serious.
in really make a mugen game does ´nt make to you an important user, the real problem is find an mutual agreement where you will not be the only beneficiary........ and rigthnow this mk hd remix not makes to cal bleed or ark an important users............no need to feel important, but nobody can dispute the things that you has done in mk revival cause they were important in certain sense,
i mean is important that you are doing but is not important that you are, this is other explanation of why you are sad.

bye.

Thanks, I wish it were possible, but circumstances have changed, and I have a hard time working with others, because I like to do everything my self...

I'm not working on Mugen anymore, I'm using Unreal Engine 4. I don't know C++ that well, but the blueprint system has been good enough. I have found ways to do everything I've needed so far. I'm still building a base for a fighting game though, no flashy graphics, just getting things to work right, piling on the system mechanics.

Eventually I'd like to make something like what I had going in mugen. Similar to the latest MK games, but with different characters, but I don't really know. It's too far ahead, I'm just dreaming.

Bleed can you share your blueprint's and post how you did some things.

I am doing a similar fighting game project in Unreal 4 and started on some engine work, so I would like to pick your brain if possible.

You can hit me up on the PM, and let me know what you think of my project:

http://battleworld-wwe.blogspot.com/