The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Lol its cool.

For those interested 2K Sports have reportedly got the WWE games license. Hope they do something good with it, allthough I expect the same crap from Yukes still.

Yeah, Take-Two (2k Games parent company) now has the license to the WWE games. To be honest the last great WWF/E game was Here Comes The Pain, after that is when Yuke's turned to shit.

Sad that THQ went bankrupt. But that is what you get for having a 50 million dollar loan.

I liked SVR06. I think that was the last great wrestling game. I hope they do something totally new. The game now is obviously a clusterfeck of programming code dating back to 2000 through to now. Needs rebuilding but that will come with its pros and cons.
If they use a new engine etc there will be certainly less customisation and match options.

I liked SVR06. I think that was the last great wrestling game. I hope they do something totally new. The game now is obviously a clusterfeck of programming code dating back to 2000 through to now. Needs rebuilding but that will come with its pros and cons.
If they use a new engine etc there will be certainly less customisation and match options.

Yeah SVR06 was decent but it didn't have the great backstage system in HCTP. The special grapples made up for that. But I liked the Season mode, some choices didn't matter (Raw Storyline). SmackDown one was genius and I finally get to be a heel at the last part of the storyline. I hated the Eddie/Taker storyline the ending made me REALLY uncomfortable.

Glad they brought back the F-5, I would've been pissed if they didn't. All in all a great successor to HCTP.

I want to unlock Jake "the Snake" Roberts. But GM mode is to much of a stretch for me.

I've never been so legitimately mad at a result of a PPV in my god damn life.

First, Dolph saying he was going to Wrestlemania to UNIFY the titles was such a cool idea. To be honest, I hope it happens. It NEEDS to happen. The WHC seems to be losing it's notoriety and the matches seem to be the most boring (besides tonight). But no, they gave Cena the victory.

Second, WWE basically c0ck teased us with that initial win for Punk, then they restarted the match. The Rock doesn't deserve this. I understand, he'll put asses in seats, but you could STILL sell out Wrestlemania without that. 400+ days of one person being champion just to have it taken from someone thats been back for 3 weeks. Fvck that. WWE is fvcking up big time.

The only way they could make up for it is if CM Punk goes on to end the Taker streak at Wrestlemania.

I think it's time to start a revolt! WWE is starting to look like utter trash right now and not worth watching.:The_Villagers:

Unless they can salvage this some how by having Punk winning the RR for a title shot at Wrestlemania, otherwise, pitchfork and torches.

Last edited:
They have made a mistake here. Booking it to make it John vs Rock at Mania because it will sell tickets instead of taking small dive in profits to invest in future superstars.

Posted this in the my wrestling forum, going to post it here. Just changed some words, you can swear over there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone saying shit like LOL UR GETTING MAD AT A SCRIPTED PROGRAM or JUST STOP WATCHING IT need to fck off.

As a fan, I have the right to be pissed off when I get donkey shit thrown in my direction. I have supported this company for 26 fcking years. I love wrestling, I love WWF/WWE, but, this....this shit is garbage. Don't feed me bullshit, sit the fck back and get your shit together. There are so many great possibilities and they continue to take the lazy way out.

I don't know what pisses me off more. The fact that Cena won again, the fact that the Rock won, or the fact that a piece of shit NXT bish eliminated Wade Barrett. All three of these things stood out the most as the worst parts of the show.

I am a big Punk fan, THAT'S MY BOO, but, I am not just upset that he lost, it was who he lost to, and how he lost. The Rock gets raped through a table, is practically declared dead when the lights go on, but, hey, he is SUPER ROCK, he just gets back up and destroys you in a matter of 60 seconds, and all because mommy survived cancer and is watching her little boy from the crowd of glorious people.

I wouldn't have been happy with Punk losing because I am obviously a fan who doesn't want to see him drop the belt, but, I would have been much more satisfied if his loss wasn't against a bish from Hollywood who's just another Undertaker, showing up whenever he feels like it, though Undertaker is respectable because he isn't some shitbag who left for 10 years and then comes back to win the belt out of nowhere, just to keep it for a few months and then leave for the big white Hollywood sign again, never to be seen until months and months later, when he appears via sat on a random episode of Raw.

Let's face it, whether you are a fan of Ryback or not, HE SHOULD HAVE WON. This was just a no brainer. It was a great chance for him, well timed with him being pushed so much, and they decide to give it to John Cena again? Holy shit, how many chances does this jorts maggot get to have? He's been given enough chances with this, it was Ryback's turn to move on up the ranks with the win. Fck John Cena. So because he had a bad 2012, we are going to have to endure him 'getting back on track' in 2013 with a bunch of wins no one wants to see? I really hope the WWE isn't going in that direction and making this the year of John Cena. Fck them up the ass if they decide to do that.

Finally, once again, revisiting the elimination of Wade FCKING Barrett by a piece of trash from Honey Boo Boo's trailer park. I am all for pushing some new talent to take over once the usual suspects have been weeded out of the spotlight, but, jesus fcking christ, Bo Dallas? Did my goddamn eyes actually see that bullshit? Yes. Yes, they did, and it was horrible. They hold back Ryback when there was a perfect opportunity to blast him forward but they give Bo Dallas a spot in the Rumble and have him eliminate a god like Wade Barrett? Good on the WWE for giving someone a pretty big push BUT IT WAS THE WRONG GUY. What the hell is next, Bo Dallas, WWE Champ?

Fck you, WWE, and, fck you, Vince.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing here at TRMK, that was one of the WORST PPVs ever.

THEN, THE AMAZING BARRETT BARRAGE GETS BEAT BY BO DALLAS ON RAW

Why is this happening? WHY IS A MONSTER LIKE WADE BEING MADE TO LOOK LIKE A WEAK PUSSY?

FCK

That's quite a lot of mad right there.

I'm not happy about Rock and Cena winning the way they did. I'd be more than happy if the Wrestlemania match was more than a singles match (triple threat, fatal four way, something!). Also, what exactly does this do for the company in the long run? Rock is warming the belt to give Cena at 'Mania, then Rock shoves back off to Hollywood, leaving little in the way of actually developing younger wrestlers.

Speaking of, so the WWE tries to give a young blood a rub, and you shoot it down because it was to Wade Barrett? Wade is going to be forever mid-card since the writers realized they have nothing decent for him. Hell, Bo Dallas could get into a feud with him, possibly for the IC title, and I can get behind that, because it's something the WWE has failed to do for quite some time. So good for Bo eliminating Wade and setting that plan in motion.

I'll have to agree. Just because it's Wade Barrett doesn't mean it's a bad thing. They always have the angle that there's an upset and then the bigger guy takes down the underdog the next chance he gets. It was really cool to see Bo upset Wade tonight just because it gives them more to work with.

Besides, it was nice not seeing that stupid ass elbow move for once.

Watched RAW. I really hate the idea of WM full of rematches. I also hate the Die Hard way The Rock defeated CM Punk last night.

That's quite a lot of mad right there.

I'm not happy about Rock and Cena winning the way they did. I'd be more than happy if the Wrestlemania match was more than a singles match (triple threat, fatal four way, something!). Also, what exactly does this do for the company in the long run? Rock is warming the belt to give Cena at 'Mania, then Rock shoves back off to Hollywood, leaving little in the way of actually developing younger wrestlers.

Speaking of, so the WWE tries to give a young blood a rub, and you shoot it down because it was to Wade Barrett? Wade is going to be forever mid-card since the writers realized they have nothing decent for him. Hell, Bo Dallas could get into a feud with him, possibly for the IC title, and I can get behind that, because it's something the WWE has failed to do for quite some time. So good for Bo eliminating Wade and setting that plan in motion.

I am not shooting it down just because it's Wade Barrett.....

Wade is one of my favorites, however, I don't mind if someone beats him. My issue is that it is a piece of garbage like Bo Dallas. He is shit. He will never amount to anything. He is will be gone sooner than later. Pick a better opponent.

The way I see it, NXT is WWE's X Division. I don't know why they don't include the NXT title on regular television when they have so much talent on the show.