Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

This is a really strange case ... I regret the loss of This Fan Mugen, although I welcome the fact That the Le @ N to continue this forum alive . Well , I've been revisiting MKTX videos on YouTube and I found some things that could be improved ; the voice used for " Hara kiri " does not correspond to the MKT , which gives the feeling of not fitting well in the game . Another thing that does not convince me too are the fatalities of Quan Chi in which the skeleton appears, certainly has meant a lot of work but that skeleton seems a completely foreign element to the game . These are just impressions, the overall project is impressive.

I totally agree with the "foreign element" comment. The skeleton is Spinal from the Killer Instinct fighting game series and that as well as any other IP not related to MK should not be in this game. Quan Chi's Thriller Friendship is also creative and funny but definitely kills the illusion that this is a true MK game and not just another MUGEN with copyright infringement written all over it. As a form of quality control I would just ask myself "Would Midway/Netherealm legally be able to use these elements?"

what think about special challenges such as the fights finish two or more in flawless victory challenge you said it like a normal battle but with surprises , such as displays , suppose a normal fight sonya , and skill appear or featured a scorpion or sub zero (its help for sonya ) and winning this challenge with a rule also be used as Block, you unlock some costume or something

This project looks amazing.
Just want to ahow you guys a support

Послато са LG-D605 уз помоћ Тапатока

To get off topic a bit I just wanted to know during the planning stages of Making this game where there any ideas about what kind of Mugen MK game you guys were going to make that didn't end up being MKTX?

Had the idea of Creating a Mugen MK game in a similar vain to Hyper Street Fighter 2 ever come up Before crafting MKTX? (Basically a game where you would be able to pick an MK3, UMK3, MKT or MKT-N64 version of a character)

Really loving the new attacks that they're getting.

I'm mostly curious about the silhouette shadow in the far right of the other cyborgs, at the end of the video.

This really looks great.
Anyone knows is it going to be some kind of ROM or full install of game.

It's made with Mugen, which is not a ROM, nor does it requires installing. Just downloading it and running the game, as far as I can tell in here.

It was possible to use a single button for finish moves in MK: T. How is this going to work in this game? One aspect from the old MK versions I didn't like was the complicated commands to do some of them, specially in the 2nd one. I end up frustrated and not being able to do most.

EH3KKS7.png

And will this game have the MERCY thing?

MK: T also have some specific options I don't know if were discussed here, will any of them be available?

Instant aggressor: The Aggressor Meter will fill after one hit.
Normal Boss damage: A boss's damage will be the same as a normal fighter.
Low damage: The fighters' damage after each hit is minimal.
Health recovery: The health meters will replenish by a small amount after every hit.

Throwing Disabled/Encouraged (don't know what "encouraged" means)
Fast uppercut Recovery
No Power
Unlimited Running
Combos Disabled
Health Recovery
Super Run Jumps
Special Moves Disabled
Automatic Kombos
Bloody Kombat (?)
One Hit Death, P1/2 Infinite Energy, Etc.

Full list here: http://www.cheatcc.com/psx/codes/mkt.html
Some are unnecessary, however a few of them I think it should be there, such as "special moves disabled", Unlimited Running, Disable Combos, Normal Boss Damage and Blocking Disabled. Many of them (but not all) were only activated using GAME SHARK CODES.

Last edited:
wow man, i really love how MKTX team improved the cyborgs giving them new moves.
those pulse blade attacks are badass.
I didn´t expect the three cyborgs being added at once.

(HYPE INTENSIFIES)

PS: MKTX for best MK.

It was possible to use a single button for finish moves in MK: T. How is this going to work in this game? One aspect from the old MK versions I didn't like was the complicated commands to do some of them, specially in the 2nd one. I end up frustrated and not being able to do most

I disagree. This takes away from the satisfaction of pulling off a finisher. Anyone can perform any of the combinations, it's just a matter of practice makes perfect.

Not to mention that the game outright gives you a commands list, that includes how to pull off every finisher for the character you're using. That's something the classic MK games didn't have, and should already help those who don't have great memory.

Not to mention that the game outright gives you a commands list, that includes how to pull off every finisher for the character you're using. That's something the classic MK games didn't have, and should already help those who don't have great memory.

True, a complete list of commands will be very useful and should be sufficient. I hope also includes, either inside or outside of the game is the new list of combos.

Nice! Great to see all the updates.

I hope Mercy will be present. It's always fun to beat the hell out of someone and then Mercy them, only to have them come back and win, haha.

Also I see that there's a screenshot of the moveslist screen, and I don't remember if I mentioned this before or not, but I was wondering if any thought had been given to making it a bit more detailed? I see that characters are having a lot of new dial-a-combos, and would hate to have to figure those out/miss out on any. instead of just saying special moves/finishers, would it be possible to list Combos/Specials/Finishers on one screen?

Maybe also have a toggle on there for what character is displayed? (ie: if I'm playing with 2 people, I hit the trigger and it toggles which character is displayed) I don't know how in-depth Mugen moves lists can be, but I figure if you're doing all this crazy great stuff with it, maybe it's possible?